Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:49:26 PM EDT
OMG What A Horrible Day  

Today we Get up 4 am, Get going to The Hospital for Ladyflys Surgery, Takes about 1.15 Min to get there Need to be there at 6.00 am, We get there Get Admitted and Start everything going. Papers Signatures Etc She gets The IV,s Etc I wait for a few Hours they Come get me and Tell me How everything went, All good Little blood loss. the docs leave me and-then the Nurses Come get me when there moving Deb to the Room she will be in for awhile, She looks real good for what she Just Had Done, Morphine Drip and all She was in lots of pain the poor Girl, Man i felt bad watching her. Gawd i love that woman. We ge there into her bed and set up more IV,s More morphing With the Button to Give hits for pain. I visit for a bit and then decide to leave her rest, i head home With now a Migraine From hell The Kind you Can feel in your teeth. I almost Hit the Ditch once while driving trying to See I was kinda wishing that they would have gave my a shot of the Morphine at this point. Well i get home visit with the father in-law and my kids Take some meds and go lay down to rest.

Now this is where it Gets Rather Wild, My Daughter Comes in Saying Grandpa needs you There is somebody out in the Field hiding We seen him, I think yeah go away Let me Sleep She does this about 3 times The third time i get up go to the Can And she Comes in Saying Hurry He really needs you. So i go out to the end of the Drive and ask What is Going on, he says there is Someone out in the Field There Walking and hiding Sneaking around, I say You Joking???? No He has been out there For awhile, I say Think i should go see what is up??? He says Yeah I say Call the Police Maybe ??? Think I should take a gun ???? He says i would.

I go to the house Grab My AR 15 M4 With a 30 Rnd Mag Load it up, Chamber a round And put the Sling on my Shoulders It has a tactical Sling That Allows you to use both hands and still carry The Rifle with ease. I get on Debs 400 Explorer And head out into the Field I drove in grass that twas about 4 to 5 ' Tail Windy and blowing around, Real good cover It was. I drove for about 15 minutes with My Father in law Directing to where he last seen the guy, I Could not find him I Even went up on the Road and looked, Asked again if they were Joking around He says NO!!!!!!!

I then go back out in the Field and Stand up on the Wheeler And Yell out If anybody is out-here Get up or i will Run your ### Over. No One got up so i start Going back and forth packing the Grass Down Thinking i will Run him over and or make him Get up. I Did this for about 5 minutes Covering lots of ground. Still No One I then head back to the Road and Where my Father in-law Was on my 700 I said To him i don't see Anybody out here, I then look to my Left and down I thought was A log or Something It moved. I Put that Gun on him Told Him Hey-Get the F&(( up He Was in Full Cami With head gear and all. He Got up Gun Drawn On Him Safety off and Ready to Protect myself-and kids. He gets up rather quick i Ask WTF Are you Doing He Says Just Lying here napping BULLSHTT I say Get up and get over here get up on the Road Who are you I say, He Says Ronald I am A COP!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF yeah Right. So Here I am Drawn Down on A COP!!!!!!! He says i was looking for Deer I say BULLSHTT It ain't Deer Season, He had a black Bag With him i made Him open it it had a video Camera in it No Guns. I Asked him for id He says he has it i say Get it out I want to See it. Well DamN He is a cop WTF!!!!!!!!

He says he had seen a big deer out here and was looking for it YEAH RIGHT Whatever I Say, He says he is not alone I say where is your partner Down the road he says, You want me to get him I say How you Ain't going anywhere. I have a radio i can call him So he calls him This car was just down the road from my House about 1/2 mile south i see dust coming-but didn,t think nothing of it. Here Comes a Burgundy Buick La Sabra With one Guy In it. My Father in-law asks Me if he should call the POLICE I say Yeah So he is off to get the REAL Cops, I live 15 miles from town They were here in about 5 minutes, Imagine that i Have a gun pointed at these 2 and only a 5 minute Time they were Here Not bad I say. I ask the guy From the Car Who he is and if he is a Cop And if he had ID If So I want to See it. The First guy Was getting Kinda close for Comfort to me so i used the ATV As a Blocker from him Just in-case he tried something, Everybody that knows me Knows i am Not the Calmest person around And Kinda Jittery So just Incas i kept my Distance. Guy # 2 shows My His ID And I tell him the Cops are on thee Way As i See My Father in-law Coming down te Road. There is Some Words exchanged Tension a lot higher then i liked, I told them to just wait till cops arrived and we see what is what. Cops show up i tell them i Am Carrying the AR15 I Drop the Mag and Leave 1 Round Chamber that i could Not Cycle with out using both Hand,s, It was a stiff Round. They Never even looked at me or the AR15. They Ask What is Going on I tell them What happened Do the Id's Again Search them Go through the Car Find 2 Pistols Both Glocks Another set of Camo Flouge, Some notes. After about 30 minutes of checking they are both Identified As Police From ST PAUL Mn, So After some Private talking Between the Cops They apologize to me and And my Father in-law, I Said i would have kinda Felt bad if i would have Ran you over being a cop and all Especially if i would have shot you For being Stupid. I told him People Are not Stupid out here We look out for others and strangers that Don,t blend in.

I Told them if there looking for METH labs to have at it And if they Wanted to they Could Come by my House anytime they wanted and use the Drive way Or whatever. I did Say If you were a Tweeker I would not have felt bad Running your a$$ over and then doing it again.

We do feel that the Story they told us is not true and there is something happing in the Area Because there was a Border patrol Vehicle 1 mile down the road from my house and these guys have been out here for 2 days now Something is up maybe Surveillance or Drugs or maybe even Worse Maybe Kid napping I trust NO ONE WITH MY KIDS, Maybe we were being Cased or investigated or being watched Who knows All I know is that I Don't like it and my neighbor Does not like it either and We Really Want the truth Or a better lie.

I think that there watching Someone or place and they Got Busted by a 5 year old Girl and a Gun Toting Gun Loving White Minority.

There is Other Stuff i wont say that we talked about happened just in-case they are looking for something or someone. But there is ?s that need to be answered so we are Talking with the Local Sheriff and Detective that came out, There Is Some Fishy Stuff yet that needs to be explained.

And to top it of My Son Fell in the tub Bit his tongue And Gashed his chin again For the Second time this year.

So What was your Day Like ????????
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I smell something fishy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
He really said he was looking for deer?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Shady "cops".
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF? good thing nobody got shot
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeap he said looking for deer

In august Season is 2 month away,

Fishy Damn Right!!!!!!!!

We are Contacting there Chief And anybody who will give us the answerers we want.    
bama Shooter Are you a LEO ???

Any advice on what we can Do???? Who to contact???

Thanks Superfly

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]
and your dogs still alive?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeap he said looking for deer

In august Season is 2 month away,

Fishy Damn Right!!!!!!!!

We are Contacting there Chief And anybody who will give us the answerers we want.    
bama Shooter Are you a LEO ???

Any advice on what we can Do???? Who to contact???

Thanks Superfly

Former LEO. How far is their PD from you?

ETA: I would insist on a report of the incident being filed with your local LEO's to include the other officers ID's etc as a start.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Must be rookies if they're that bad at being covert. You couldn't sneak up on a squirrel like that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Something ain't right there. Keep your guard up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OMG What A Horrible Day  

Today we Get up 4 am, Get going to The Hospital for Ladyflys Surgery, Takes about 1.15 Min to get there Need to be there at 6.00 am, We get there Get Admitted and Start everything going. Papers Signatures Etc She gets The IV,s Etc I wait for a few Hours they...............

Anyone got the cliff notes?  I'm an avid reader but I only got this far.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I woke up, got dressed, brought in the morning's newspaper, ate breakfast, napped a bit until lunch.
I ate lunch, and then I napped until suppertime.  I took a bath with my Significant Other, dressed and left for work at 6:00.

Dang!  But I’m a busy guy!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#12]
There PD Is about 5 hours away South of me.

I Think there Is some other stuff going Down. Becuse Of the meth Around here.

Hell My Dog Was taken over by Some meth heads Then i belive the Cops Actually Did Shoot it. Put the thing out of it,s misery Fuckin basterd idiot Drugies.

my mind Is Fried tonight WOW what A day.      
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#13]

And to top it of My Son Fell in the tub Bit his tongue And Gashed his chin again For the Second time this year.

I call BS on this part.
Cool story though. Glad noone got shot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OMG What A Horrible Day  

Today we Get up 4 am, Get going to The Hospital for Ladyflys Surgery, Takes about 1.15 Min to get there Need to be there at 6.00 am, We get there Get Admitted and Start everything going. Papers Signatures Etc She gets The IV,s Etc I wait for a few Hours they...............

+1  I'm having a hard time piecing together the sentences due to  the random insertion of caps and punctuation.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Holy crap, now I have a migraine just for reading that.  Dude, you need to work on your sentence structure.  I don't even know where to begin...Caps in random Places with run on Sentances and dialogue That was not in Quotes or even in separate Sentances.  Holy crap....

Ok, anyways, that is pretty f'd up.  I'd be on my guard.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#16]
My mind is Fried, My Typing sucks Be glad It is mostly Spelled right.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
There PD Is about 5 hours away South of me.

I Think there Is some other stuff going Down. Becuse Of the meth Around here.

Hell My Dog Was taken over by Some meth heads Then i belive the Cops Actually Did Shoot it. Put the thing out of it,s misery Fuckin basterd idiot Drugies.

my mind Is Fried tonight WOW what A day.      

Somthing does not pass the sniff test.

Report it to the local LEO's with a written record. Contact the far off PD. Something is not right with this story. One way or another.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I woke up, got dressed, brought in the morning's newspaper, ate breakfast, napped a bit until lunch.

Ok...now I'm this far.  

Note to self...do not drink and read long posts.

Dang!  But I’m a busy guy!

Oh thank God...it has a happy ending.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I smell something fishy.

WHich side?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
My mind is Fried, My Typing sucks Be glad It is mostly Spelled right.

You ever think it is YOUR family that is being watched?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#22]
What do you mean Which Side ?????

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
... Sentances ... Sentances ...

First cast out the beam out of thine own eye.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#24]
i have nothing to hide i Don,t have anything Illegal Or do anything Illegal Drugs or such No Altered weapons nothing. It Sure makes you wonder What was up????  

We did Video tape the where the Guy was hiding And where He hid Along his trails, It is Very un Nerving.

Tommoro Will be better i hope, Plus i will get to se My Wife again

Superfly  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
i have nothing to hide i Don,t have anything Illegal Or do anything Elli Drugs or such No Altered weapons nothing. It Sure makes you wonder What was up????

Maybe Wisconsin was invading?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
and your dogs still alive?

Dang, I wanted to make the dog comment.

It's clearly weird.  They really didn't want to cause a stink because they didn't get too excited when you had a loaded AR on them.  If they had been rightous, they would have at least tried "command" you down.

R.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#27]
What time did this happen?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Can I please be the first?

Please?

OK, here it goes:

Post the police report.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm Not Sure I can Read all of it It is very Hard to read, as i Have a Difficult Time making out all the Sentances and Runons.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
OMG What A Horrible Day  

+1  I'm having a hard time piecing together the sentences due to  the random insertion of caps and punctuation.

i am Having the Same problem.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Silly ARFCOM, grammar is for kids.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#33]
tag
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey If Ya want More Details Call 218 463 1421 Ask For officer Steve Gust.

Sometimes i just want to say Fuck it, Some people.

Quoted:

Please?

OK, here it goes:

Post the police report.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#35]
... Go read this

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4449466&mesg_id=4449466
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#36]
About 4 pm,  

Quoted:
What time did this happen?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Yeah well i am not a pacifist And i Don,t Vote becuse i can,t  So i Don,t Bitch Who is in Office.  

Quoted:
... Go read this

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4449466&mesg_id=4449466

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Hey If Ya want More Details Call 218 463 1421 Ask For officer Steve Gust.

Sometimes i just want to say Fuck it, Some people.

Quoted:

Please?

OK, here it goes:

Post the police report.

OK, I'll call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Maybe Wisconsin was invading?

Sgat1r5

Foam Cheeseheads would have given us away for sure
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#40]
I believe it. I have seen cops do stupider shit than that and come up
with just about as good of story.

Always watch for the conspiracy and just because your paranoid
doesnt mean they are not after you..

edit for spelling
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Yeah well i am not a pacifist And i Don,t Vote becuse i can,t  So i Don,t Bitch Who is in Office.  

Quoted:
... Go read this

Why can't you vote?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Good, Thank You, i Hope to Have a Case# Tommoro And More info.

How Do u go About Getting the tape of the 911 Call that Was placed ???

This is Something i thought i would never have to Do Put a gun on Someone.

If anybody has Any Advice On What We should Do please, All Advice would be Appreciated.

Yeah Get Some Grammer Skills i know Sorry.    

lookin For Deer Aint Cuttin it.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I want daily updates on this.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#46]
I am Not A Citizen Of the USA YET. i was Born In Canada I Lived there For 21 years And then Moved to the USA In 1993. I Don,t have the Right To Vote. Maybe Someday.    

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
... Go read this

Why can't you vote?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
OMG What A Horrible Day  

i am Having the Same problem.

+1k

It sure isn't a MN thing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#48]
tag
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Did you shoot his dog?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Good, Thank You, i Hope to Have a Case# Tommoro And More info.

How Do u go About Getting the tape of the 911 Call that Was placed ???

This is Something i thought i would never have to Do Put a gun on Someone.

If anybody has Any Advice On What We should Do please, All Advice would be Appreciated.

Yeah Get Some Grammer Skills i know Sorry.    

lookin For Deer Aint Cuttin it.  

Dude. Stop it. That has to be intentional.  It's like reading a 2nd grader's writing.  You can use capitols correctly at the least!

Pretty wild story.  Why would the cop not have radioed for his partner when some guy with an AR was about to run his ass down?  That part makes no sense.  Can't say if it's BS or not, but that's a pretty good draw-down story if it's true.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top