Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
tok errr jobs
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
tag... so I can figure it out later.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Now I know how people feel when they read my ATHF threads.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#10]
That was one of the best South Parks ...  My son just started Kindergarten and they are teaching him Spanish!  I am not happy about it but can't afford private school.   The school is probably about 20% hispanic ... they get free lunch, free breakfast, free school supplies and then his teacher sends home a note asking parents to send extra snacks for children that can't bring there own!   Unfreaken believable!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That was one of the best South Parks ...  My son just started Kindergarten and they are teaching him Spanish!  I am not happy about it but can't afford private school.   The school is probably about 20% hispanic ... they get free lunch, free breakfast, free school supplies and then his teacher sends home a note asking parents to send extra snacks for children that can't bring there own!   Unfreaken believable!

forcefull enculturation is a terrible thing. Many wars have been fought over enculturation resitance. Sorry that this is affecting you and your son, unfortunately the problem is- is that other people dont recognize that war, they are passives, nonchalont and apathetic to you and people that are vocal like you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You need to join the pile!

Sorry about the school issues
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

forcefull enculturation is a terrible thing. Many wars have been fought over enculturation resitance. Sorry that this is affecting you and your son, unfortunately the problem is- is that other people dont recognize that war, they are passives, nonchalont and apathetic to you and people that are vocal like you.

I suppose there is a positive side ... if he hears a group of kids in a hispanic gang talking about jumping him after class he will know what they are saying and be prepared!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top