Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Any idea on WTF that kid was thinking?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That really sucks. I hate to see guys I knew back when go bad, and end up dead or in the clink.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I read the names carefully to see if I know any of the officers involved, and I don't.  

The investigation is being handled by the Major Case Investigation Team made up by several departments: Nebraska State Patrol, Sarpy County Sheriffs Office, and Bellevue, La Vista and Papillion police departments. Bellevue will act as a liaison only in this matter, Freeman said, as is customary.

I don't see the need for La Vista and Papillion PD's to be involved...at the max, it should be NSP, Sarpy Co. and Bellevue PD, although Sarpy might even be a stretch.

Damn.....let's get EVERYONE involved.  Why not invite Cass Co. S.D. into it....

At any rate, this is a no-brainer.  Cops are OK, BG gone.

HH
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any idea on WTF that kid was thinking?

Ya know from what I remember of him he was a good kid. I think all of his issues came from when he was drinking. I could be wrong.

I agree with Houston Husker.

I don't know but maybe they just have a pool of people they choose from these departments to investigate
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#5]
damn that is crazy.  Its funny that there is a shooting in my town and I don't hear about it all day and then find out on arfcom.

Definitely sounds like a good shoot.  Still doesn't make it any fun for the officers involved though.  I'm just glad they got him before anyone else was seriously hurt.  Hate to hear about bad things happening to people, but maybe if you wouldn't attack others you wouldn't freakin get shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top