Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 2:38:33 PM EDT
Interesting pics of car accidents, some with info on the crash:

Honda Accord was driven by a man who was taking ecstasy and drinking. He was unhurt by the crash and the guard rail missed his head by less than 6 inches.

2000 Ford Ranger pickup slid off the road and struck a utility pole. The driver was unhurt but very impaired on alcohol and Xanax.

The car was only three weeks old when it hit the guard rail on the upper section of the Wellington Motorway, New Zealand. As you can see, the rail came through the front of the car, through the fire wall, through the front passenger seat, through the left hand rear passenger seat and stopped short of coming out the back. The guy driving walked away totally unharmed!

In this unbelievable crash in 1994, the driver was in line at the toll booth on I-294 in Chicago when he was rear ended by a truck. Amazingly, the driver of the pickup truck suffered only a broken nose and some bruises!

More pics here

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]
A few more interesting ones:

Nissan Sentra Vs. full-size Chevy 4x4 pickup truck.

white truck hit the blue truck.  Now you know which truck to buy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#3]
That blue S10 looks like my old truck.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That blue S10 looks like my old truck.

The Explorer looks like my wife's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top