Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 8:21:36 AM EDT
Little something to think about for your unarmed friends.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the occasion to spend the last year of my High School days in Goshen, IN.

It was a Menonnite school.

They were complete pasificts.

I asked some of my classmates some questions:

"So what would you do, if somone broke into your house and tried to kill your wife and children?"
"God would protect me and my family.  I would simply ask him why he's doing this, and, tell him about god's love."

"If our or another govornment told you you could not be a christian any more, what would you do?"
"I'd invite that sort of thing, becaseu the church grows stronger in times of trouble."

There's people out there that just don't care about reality.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought this going to be a post about a prostate exam.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a pretty nifty item.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's a pretty nifty item.

Post whore.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"So what would you do, if somone broke into your house and tried to kill your wife and children?"
"God would protect me and my family.  I would simply ask him why he's doing this, and, tell him about god's love."

"If our or another govornment told you you could not be a christian any more, what would you do?"
"I'd invite that sort of thing, becaseu the church grows stronger in times of trouble."

In high school we were pulling a "night ops" in the woods we use to to camp and shoot in.
Well, we came across some tents  down in a depression, we only found 'em because we smelled the smoldering fire. We though it was the local ROTC group, so of course we surrounded 'em and called out some bullshit to 'em to screw around with 'em.
Ended up being some dads and their kids and it shook 'em up. When one of us asked who they were (before leaving them alone) one called out "lovers of god".
I don't believe I've ever heard a man sound or say something so weak!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Just had my PSA checked a couple of weeks ago (I'm 48) and I have the lab report right in front of me.

1.06 ng/ml

Thanks for asking.

(The truth of the matter is that prostate cancer is more likely to kill our brothers-in-arms than social unrest. At least for awhile in this country, I would think. Early detection is key.)

We now return you to your normally scheduled tin-foil, SHTF programming...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe .04 and below is normal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought this going to be a post about a prostate exam.

Me too.

AB
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I hope I live next doo to those people so that they can serve as bait. You are right about no sense of reality.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I believe .04 and below is normal.

Noop. 0-2.5 ng/ml is considered "normal". Actually, IIRC, there's a sliding scale that's age-based. Google PSA and you'll get more info than you ever wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top