Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 6:45:39 AM EDT
I'm going to Israel in September and I'd like to have one to wear when I go to Jerusalem.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:47:16 AM EDT
[#1]
That would be a very stupid thing to do.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That would be a very stupid thing to do.

+1

Like going into the lion's den with meat strapped to your body.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What happened to that other thread?  Just as I clicked on it.....BAM it was gone.  

Went to the pit for like.....30 seconds....then locked.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:53:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm going to Israel in September and I'd like to have one to wear when I go to Jerusalem.

Take a video camera.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:58:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take a video camera.

No shit........good luck in Haifa
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:49:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Maybe you could get one that spelled "I am a dumbass" in Arabic.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:27:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Infidel shirts - www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you could get one that spelled "I am a dumbass" in Arabic.

Or, hit me with a rock right ---------->here
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Where can I buy one of those "Infidel" t-shirts?  

Note to self: Make ironic sarcasm more obvious in next post.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
T-shirts. 6/30/2005 7:43:27 AM
To: All Commands

Subject: Inappropriate T-Shirts

Ref: ComMidEastFor Inst 16134//24 K

1. All commanders promulgate upon receipt.

2. The following T-shirts are no longer to be worn on or off base by any military or civilian personnel serving in the Middle East:

"Eat Pork Or Die" [both English and Arabic versions] "Shrine Busters" [Various. Show burning minarets or bomb/artillery shells impacting Islamic shrines. Some with unit logos.] "Napalm, Sticks Like Crazy" [Both English and Arabic versions] "Goat - it isn't just for breakfast any more." [Both English and Arabic versions] "The road to Paradise begins with me." [Mostly Arabic versions but some in English. Some show sniper scope cross-hairs] "Guns don't kill people. I kill people." [Both Arabic and English versions] "Pork. The other white meat.' [Arabic version] "Infidel" [English, Arabic and other coalition force languages.]

3.The above T-shirts are to be removed from Post Exchanges upon receipt of this directive.

4.The following signs are to be removed upon receipt of this message: "Islamic Religious Services Will Be Held at the Firing Range at 0800 Daily." "Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?"

5. All commands are instructed to implement sensitivity training upon receipt.

==

Those are awesome shirts!  Was that really sent around?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
T-shirts. 6/30/2005 7:43:27 AM
To: All Commands

Subject: Inappropriate T-Shirts

Ref: ComMidEastFor Inst 16134//24 K

1. All commanders promulgate upon receipt.

2. The following T-shirts are no longer to be worn on or off base by any military or civilian personnel serving in the Middle East:

"Eat Pork Or Die" [both English and Arabic versions] "Shrine Busters" [Various. Show burning minarets or bomb/artillery shells impacting Islamic shrines. Some with unit logos.] "Napalm, Sticks Like Crazy" [Both English and Arabic versions] "Goat - it isn't just for breakfast any more." [Both English and Arabic versions] "The road to Paradise begins with me." [Mostly Arabic versions but some in English. Some show sniper scope cross-hairs] "Guns don't kill people. I kill people." [Both Arabic and English versions] "Pork. The other white meat.' [Arabic version] "Infidel" [English, Arabic and other coalition force languages.]

3.The above T-shirts are to be removed from Post Exchanges upon receipt of this directive.

4.The following signs are to be removed upon receipt of this message: "Islamic Religious Services Will Be Held at the Firing Range at 0800 Daily." "Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?"

5. All commands are instructed to implement sensitivity training upon receipt.

==

Those are awesome shirts!  Was that really sent around?

no shit, man.  thats awesome!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where can I buy one of those "Infidel" t-shirts?  

Note to self: Make ironic sarcasm more obvious in next post.

lol...   hook, line and, sinker.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top