Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 8:05:16 PM EDT
This guy on craigslist who writes:

Black computer chair - $25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2005-08-23, 12:15PM CDT

This is a black rotating compter chair with wheels. There are some stains on the seat, and needs to be cleaned up.

contact via e-mail or call office (512) 392-4536 or call Rob's cell (210) 849-8378

Any takers?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Stains..

At least he's honest.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Looks like a chair I tossed in a dumpster last week.  The seal on the hydorlic cylinder was compromised.  At random it would start sinking.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Looks like a chair I tossed in a dumpster last week.  The seal on the hydorlic cylinder was compromised.  At random it would start sinking.  

That happens to my hydorlic cylinder when I drink too much.
matthew
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Hydraulic. Pneumatic. Helium.
    NOT
Hydrolick Phnumatec heluim

GT
Sorry, I deal with these mis-spellings all fucking day...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
... Sorry, but the award for yesterday's, today's, tomorrow's and maybe even this entire month's Worst Online Salesmanship has to go to OnPoint Firearms.

Respectfully submitted for your consideration is the "customer service" and "business acumen" evinced by the meltdown documented here.  Pay special attention to the E-mail exchange that took place over the past week (no case of a quick, ill-tempered response having untoward consequences here) in which OnPoint's principal seems to undergo some sort of Jekyll-and-Hyde transformation.

On second thought, this might qualify for the 2005 Worst Online Salesmanship Award!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top