Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 6:26:28 PM EDT
Well, after having the driveway ripped out and a new concrete one installed, it was time for new fence at castle Bulldog.

I can't believe the crew pulled down my old one, dug posts with concrete and installed this one in ONE DAY.

They were GOOD.

6' tall
Cedar (was more expensive but worth it.) with cedar caps.
Stainless steel galvanized nails.

I told them that they forgot the gun emplacements and the moat, but they just stared at me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You sure got a purdy fence.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
At my old house they put up 440 ft of privacy fence in two days
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Holy smack that's haulin' ass!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy smack that's haulin' ass!

Yep, there was only 8 of 'em too. Nailguns and big awgers helped.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Oooooo Nice fence!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Hope that cedar lasts longer then the crap the people here in Crowley are using. They put up 700+ ft of wood fence around their backyards (1 acre lots) and within a year the planks are all buckled and pulled loose and generally look like crap.   My chain link fence, on the other hand, has a different problem.   The posts set in concrete seem to be pushing back up out of the ground.  The good thing about this though is I can weed eat under the fence now without chewing up the plastic line of the weed eater.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:15:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a real quality job.  The details are all there!  They realy knew what they were doing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:30:17 AM EDT
[#8]
schweet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top