Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2005 9:29:17 AM EDT
This thread http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=381907&page=1, got me thinking.

What the heck is female circumcision good for?  I mean what is the point?

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This thread http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=381907&page=1, got me thinking.

The subjugation of women. That seems to be its point wherever it is practiced.

The bastards who do it ought to be shot.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The point seems to be to make sure the female never enjoys sex again.
It seems that a certain religion (not to be named) feels that if a woman enjoys sex, she is
a slut.

Only the man should enjoy it.

The tv program that I watched said that sex would actually be extremely painful for the rest of their lives for any women that had this done to them.

As was said above, anyone who does this should be shot repeatedly, in sensitive places.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The point seems to be to make sure the female never enjoys sex again.
It seems that a certain religion (not to be named) feels that if a woman enjoys sex, she is
a slut.

Only the man should enjoy it.

As was said above, anyone who does this should be shot repeatedly, in sensitive places.

It is a practice promoted by the same sort of diseased thinking that promotes "honor killings".

For those who don't know, that is when your sister or cousin is raped, and to reclaim family honor you kill the woman/girl who was raped.

How does killing the victim of sexual assault actually reclaim family honor rather than killing the puddle-sucking idiot who raped her you might ask?

Beats the heck out of me. But in Diversity Training I was assured that it was just a "different" culture and that I should "respect" it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I had to bring an article to class once that interviewed some famous model, originally from Africa, who had been circumcised and what it was like.

By the end of the article, I was budgeting for ammo and a plane ticket to Africa.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#6]

There are some things even I won't do.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#7]
So in other words, some not to be named people, are also selfish bastards in the bedroom?

Never understood the logic behind it until now.

Shooting them would be too nice.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I had to bring an article to class once that interviewed some famous model, originally from Africa, who had been circumcised and what it was like.

By the end of the article, I was budgeting for ammo and a plane ticket to Africa.

Male circumcision is no big deal. A pull, a snip, and things are pretty much over. Even tiny babies recover from it very quickly.

Female circumcision, on the other hand, is brutal, painful beyond belief, and permanently scarring.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#9]
It serves no purpose except to further demean the unfortunate women who are born into these groups of savages.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So in other words, some not to be named people, are also selfish bastards in the bedroom?

No, they feel that women should derive no pleasure from sex. They believe if a woman derives pleasure from sex, she might try to get it from someone other than her husband, and that is unacceptable. Plus there is a whole power thing going on, just like there is with rapists.

Some cultures even go beyond circumcision and actually SEW stuff together down there. The point? To make it so painful to have sex that the woman won't cheat on the husband.

The husband, of course, gets to have his way with her anytime he wishes, painful or no, because apparently she exists to cook his meals and bend over upon his command.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Make no mistake - female circumcision is NOT the same as that for males. It involves the excision of the labia, removing much of the nerve endings involved in sexual pleasure. Even worse, as it is being practiced in african and political Islamic households, it involves the removal of the clitoris.

It's about misogyny, domination of Women, denial of sexual pleasure to women.

Female circumcision / Female genital mutilation is a horrid practice whose practitioners should be scourged from the face of this planet, regardless or race or creed or religion.

And I SPIT on the cowardly bitches of NOW who are so locked into their Democrat / multi-culti politics that they REFUSE to speak out against the practice bcause doing so would put them out of sync with the political LLLeft in this Nation.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:55:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sometimes its just hard to pull off sarcasm on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#13]
The Sacred Clitorus knife's of the RoP!

I have anouther horrible pic of the actual operation being performed by Arab men on an unwilling female victim and though the picture shows no gentiles or breasts....I'm pretty sure posting it would get me banned for the shear look of horror on the female victims face.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sometimes its just hard to pull off sarcasm on the internet.

I got where you were going, but some who read the thread might not get it, so I posted as if the question was serious.

And yes, they all do this because they have small pricks and they are ticked off about it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I think reality is more like this:

Rather than admit that they are hung like mice and could not possibly give a woman an O, they snip the chick so she couldn't get an O even if he were any good at it.   Her lack of enjoying sex now has nothing to do with his “short comings”.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#16]
John_Wayne777

No, they feel that women should derive no pleasure from sex. They believe if a woman derives pleasure from sex, she might try to get it from someone other than her husband, and that is unacceptable. Plus there is a whole power thing going on, just like there is with rapists.

Some cultures even go beyond circumcision and actually SEW stuff together down there. The point? To make it so painful to have sex that the woman won't cheat on the husband.

The husband, of course, gets to have his way with her anytime he wishes, painful or no, because apparently she exists to cook his meals and bend over upon his command.

Thanks John....

It was exactly the same thing I was going to write, but you just saved me the trouble. So I'll just confine myself to posting pictures.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF MUTILATION.

From the article, the lady when she was six years old was taken by her mother away from their nomadic encampment to a tent run by a traveling... dang, best term I can think of is medicine woman.

Her mother held her down and put a piece of leather between her teeth while the medicine woman tied a stick between her legs to keep them spread, took out a blood-stained disposable razor blade, cleaned it off with spit, and proceeded to cut out her clitoris and bury it. Then she sewed her vagina to "the size of a matchhead", put a diaper of bandages on her, and left her in the tent for a week while she suffered from blood loss, fever, and near-fatal infection. Eventually she recovered. She described taking a piss as "a burning jetstream of pain that dribbles out one drop at a time".

Sometime later she got a job as a servant in some rich dude's house in America, flew over, worked there for a few years, and later got a job as a model. When she had money, she visited a gynacologist to have her opening enlarged to facilitate urinating, her period, etc. One of the assistants there was, interestingly enough, a man from her tribe who threatened her if she went through with the operation. She did it anyway and described the results as being an enormous relief. It's amazing that simply being able to pee without being in agonizing pain spending thirty minutes on the toilet squeezing it out a drop at a time was such an impact on her.

She did note sadly that despite the relief she'd gotten with surgery, she would still be incapable of feeling sexual pleasure of any sort.

Like I said, by the end of the article, I was budgeting to kill the bastards who perpetuate this.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Ouch!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Now, do these folks bring this part of their culture to the US when they migrate here?

That's something that should be investigated.

Eric The(WhenInRome...)Hun

Yes they do.

You just don't hear about it very much.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:08:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....One of the assistants there was, interestingly enough, a man from her tribe who threatened her if she went through with the operation....

Was he reported?

That sort of shiite cannot be countenanced here!

Eric The(Angry)Hun

If the article said something about it either way, it's been too long since I read it to remember.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....One of the assistants there was, interestingly enough, a man from her tribe who threatened her if she went through with the operation....

Was he reported?

That sort of shiite cannot be countenanced here!

Eric The(Angry)Hun

I Agree 100% with you, but you'd probably have the ACLU protecting him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The subjugation of women. That seems to be its point wherever it is practiced.

The bastards who do it ought to be shot.

+1 Its practiced by radical islamic (islamofacist) countrys, according to various sources it is to keep the women away from sexual escapades with men who are not married to them, by making all sexual activity  extremely painful!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

There are different types of "female circumcision" -- the most extreme type (scraping the clitoris off and some labial material and sewing the tissue together with a small hole for urine and menstrual blood to trickle out) is a biological chastity belt.   You know your woman hasn't had sex with anyone else.    Men with women of this type have their women resewn after having sex with them.

Plus they have a difficult or impossible time experience sex as pleasurable with the missing tissue.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#27]
I am against cutting off any parts attached to you at birth, other than the umbilical cord. The way I see it, if you came equipped with it, leave it the hell alone.

Female circumcision is particularly stupid.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#28]
NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO !!!!! The little man-in-boat is your friend ,be good to him,and she'll be good to you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#29]
The Islamofascists who are condoning this are still living as if this is the 13th century. They haven't yet ate at the "Y" and experienced the joy that results from it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I herd about this from long ago.  
Back then (years) I felt outraged and upset.

NOW...
I say if we are really concerned about freedom we should go after the people that prepertrate that kind of actions.  Not only are they deadly, unsanitary, scarring for life and painful but they are basically inhumane.

If a woman can't feel anything but pain then that is torture and time spent which she could be doing something more important (like cleaning and shooting guns ).  

Most people do things for rewards.  
Painful sex will lead to a painful if not complicated child delivery (more incentive for abortion).  

Also from what I hear delivery is hard enough for a non-circumsized woman.  
The expression of pushing a bowling ball through a mouse hole comes to mind.

Now for the comedy

Madmann (riping off EricTheHun) 135
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I am against cutting off any parts attached to you at birth, other than the umbilical cord. The way I see it, if you came equipped with it, leave it the hell alone.

Female circumcision is particularly stupid.

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
The Islamofascists who are condoning this are still living as if this is the 13th century. They haven't yet ate at the "Y" and experienced the joy that results from it.

The ones I knew wouldn't even consider eating at the Y, although I'm sure they had no problem puffing peters. I think they are just insecure about having little dicks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
It serves no purpose except to further demean the unfortunate women who are born into these groups of savages.

Sounds like what happens when they buy a membership at ARFCOM.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#35]
This should be of great intrest to you Eric the Hun.

The Health Minister of Egypt, Ismail Sallam, announced the ban on FGM (Female Genitile Mutilation) in 1996-JUL. This was upheld by a junior administrative court in Cairo.

Sheik Youssef Badri, a Muslim fundamentalist, took the health minister to court. In 1997-JUN, an Egyptian court overturned the country's ban on FGM. Eight Muslim scholars and doctors had testified that the ban exceeded the government's authority and violated the legal rights of the medical profession. Sheik Youssef Badri commented: "[Female] circumcision is Islamic; the court has said that the ban violated religious law. There's nothing which says circumcision is a crime, but the Egyptians came along and said that Islam is a crime." About 1997-JUL-6, the German newsmagazine Der Spiegel interviewed Sheik Badri. He claimed that many Muslim women are pleased with this victory of Islam over its enemies. When it was pointed out to him that parents in Morocco and Algeria do not practice FGM, he replied that the clitoris in Egyptian girls was larger than in those countries and had to be cut back to a normal size. He quoted a French study which showed that circumcised girls are less likely to catch AIDS. * He believes that the United States is spreading misinformation on the health risks of FGM.

* Author's note: This may be true; victims of FGM are probably less likely to be sexually active.

The government appealed the case to Egypt's Supreme Administrative Court. They ruled that the operation is not required by Islam, and that "female circumcision is not a personal right according to the rules of Islamic Sharia (law)." Thus, FGM is subject to Egyptian law. They prohibited the procedure, even if it is done with the agreement of the child and her parents. However, gynecologists will be able to approve the surgery if it is needed for health reasons.

Fatwas are published opinions by Muslim religious scholars. They are non-binding in law. But Muslim believers are expected to follow them. In Egypt, a number of Fatwas have been issued by the influential Egyptian Fatwa Committee on FGM:
1949-MAY-28: They decided that it is not a sin to reject female circumcision.
1951-JUN-23: They stated that female circumcision is desirable because it curbs "nature" (i.e. sexual drive among women). It stated that medical concerns over the practice are irrelevant.
1981-JAN-29: The Great Sheikh of Al-Azhar (the most famous University of the Islamic World) stated that parents must follow the lessons of Mohammed and not listen to medical authorities because the latter often change their minds. Parents must do their duty and have their daughters circumcised.

In case your wondering, who this Sheik Youssef Badri , Who Brought the FGM issue before the Egyptian courts is....Here's some more of his work.

The names of Abdel-Sabour Shahine, a professor of linguistics at the Faculty of Arabic Language at Cairo University, and Sheikh Youssef El-Badri, a Muslim preacher and former member of parliament, are eternally linked in the Egyptian imagination by one of the most bizarre court cases of this century.

Some years ago, Shahine, who also delivers the Friday sermon at a Cairo mosque, produced a report on the writings of a fellow Cairo University linguistics professor and Islamic scholar, Nasr Hamed Abu Zeid. Both in his report and in his Friday sermons, he accused Abu Zeid of blasphemy, and declared him an apostate. According to some interpretations of Islamic doctrine, apostasy is punishable by death.

El-Badri, a flamboyant Islamist figure from the Cairo suburb of Maadi and a former member of parliament, picked up Shahine's charges and initiated court proceedings against Abu Zeid, seeking to divorce him from his wife on the grounds of his apostasy, the argument being that an apostate cannot remain married to a Muslim woman. In June 1995, a Cairo court ruled that Abu Zeid was indeed an apostate and ordered him divorced from his wife. The ruling forced the couple into self-imposed exile in the Netherlands.

The verdict was based on hisba, a doctrine interpreted as entitling any Muslim to take legal action against anything he considers harmful to Islam.

Ohhh baby....is't google-fu time for FN-TPS. I'm nursing the sneaking ugly feeling, that our boy Sheik Youssef, may well be a old friend of Bin Laden's #2 man the former Egyptian Doctor Ayman Al-Zawahiri

If I find that connection.....Then It's going to be a little hard for people to deny, that female circumcision is right up there at the top of Bin Laden's list of  things he want's to do with Islam.

According to the Christian Science Monitor...Radical Islamists are already practicing female genitile mutilation in their enclaved Iraqi cities in Western Iraq and up near kirkuk.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Welcome to the altar of diversity.

Where no culture can be judged. Were no culture can do wrong. Where everything is judged within the confines of that culture. Where we can not think harshly of another because we do not have the proper frame of reference, we don't understand, and we are naturaly biased by our own cultural prejudices that we are unable to seperate ourselves from ourselves to recognize the value of the other culture.

That is until we have all recieved the blessings of the Diversity goddess. YEs only women are capable of being unjudgmental enough to reach the enlightenment stage of Diversity Trainer. Rumors of male Diversity Trainers have been unconfirmed. She will teach us of diversity and the miracle that it is. Feel the joy as our lives are enriched by the fellowship we feel with our sisters and brothers around the world and next door.

Marvel at the exotic and tribal cutoms and ceremonies that make each culture unigue and precious to us all.

Feel special inside as your family celabrates diversity in your back yard, you and your spoase at the grill cooking steak, your kids playing tag, as your neighbor stakes his daughter down in their back yard and practices their elightened ancestoral cultural practice of female freedom. They explained to you the week prior that the act frees her from the scourge of sexual desire, which only men are strong enough to control, and allows her to more fully experience a woman's joy in cooking, cleaning, and education. They introduced you to their older daughters, all married and out of the house by the elderly age of 13 to prominate clerics in the region where they spend their lives joyfully cleaning and cooking at their husbands mosques.

<very heavy sarcasm, of course>
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Ahh....here's anouther little jewel from Sheik Youssef

To this, Dr. Yahyah Isma'il, the official spokesman of the Al-Azhar clerics, added, "This war is a war against Muslims and Islam. Everyone must offer help to the mujahideen brothers in Afghanistan. They should not be abandoned in the tragedy to which they are subject." In a similar vein, the Islamic Sheikh Youssef Al-Badri called on "Muslims to declare a Jihad against the Americans. We all must prepare for Jihad, because the strikes will reach even us, in many Islamic countries. What America and the West have done is an international crime…. a great crime against humanity. This is a war against Islam, as the leaders of the West and the leaders of the U.S. have said. We have no choice but to declare our own position: Are we with Islam or are we with Bush? The answer is what will determine the fate of the Islamic nation in the new millennium."

Oh yeah....This guy has to be, one of Al Zawahiri's old buddies from Cairo's Maddi nieghborhood.

We are getting warmer now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#39]
I once saw a picture of this done to a female child in ogarish(?), pretty gruesome. The victim was just a child. I once saw a story to FGM, in the L.A. Times, and the author went out of the way to say this is only practiced in the less developed and backward areas of Africa and the 3rd world, or so they say. I'm sure that is not a common practice, but I'm remind other people that this is still practiced among the moslems.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
It's about misogyny, domination of Women, denial of sexual pleasure to women.

Female circumcision / Female genital mutilation is a horrid practice whose practitioners should be scourged from the face of this planet, regardless or race or creed or religion.

And I SPIT on the cowardly bitches of NOW who are so locked into their Democrat / multi-culti politics that they REFUSE to speak out against the practice bcause doing so would put them out of sync with the political LLLeft in this Nation.

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Barbarism.

Any Koran readers here? Is female circumsism advocated there?

I have also heard of non-Islamic African tribes practising the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#42]
"Female circumcision has been practiced in the United States since at least the nineteenth century. Cases of its use in the late-nineteenth through the early-twentieth century were for the treatment of masturbation (by both women and girls) and nymphomania—a term used interchangeably with masturbation and with what was regarded as excessive amounts of sex. Both of these phenomena were considered abnormal sexual behavior. Willard, in his 1910 textbook on the surgery of childhood, noted that an irritated clitoris—one whose hood bound it down too tightly and therefore caused irritating adhesions to remain trapped—could cause a woman or girl to masturbate in order to quell the discomfort. Willard stated that "an adherent prepuce should be stripped or circumcised." Hale (1896)..."

muse.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/access.cgi?uri=/journals/american_journal_of_bioethics/v003/3.2webber.html&session=82665101

Why does FGC occur in the United States?

Because significant numbers of females continue to emigrate from countries where FGC is practiced, the population of females in the United States who have undergone FGC or who are at risk for FGC is increasing.3 Immigrants and refugees often establish social support systems and networks in the West that reflect the social and cultural diversity of their country or origin or ethnic group. Cultural activities and family obligations such as FGC may be unaltered by the geographic location of an individual. Furthermore, the problem of FGC in the United States is compounded by complex barriers that immigrants and refugees may face difficulties with cultural adaptation, immigration status, economic issues, isolation 1 and access to education and healthcare services for populations who have undergone FGC or who are at risk for FGC.3 Under federal law, FGC is illegal in the United States for girls under the age of 18. But if FGC is still performed, it is unlikely that the girl would be brought to a health care facility for the treatment of complications because the fear of legal repercussions would be too strong.1

Female Genital Cutting
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#43]
CLITORECTOMY
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Please.

No pics.

We all understand the nature of this barbarity without the need to view its victims.

Now, do these folks bring this part of their culture to the US when they migrate here?

It happens here quite a bit.  One of my former bosses (from the mid 1990's) was part of a group who was actively trying to stop it's practice here.  They had all kinds of articles on it about how often it happens here, and how it is performed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Please.

No pics.

We all understand the nature of this barbarity without the need to view its victims.

yes, it's already happened many times. As well as Islamic 'Honor Killings'. Several local reports every year. Mainstream media refuses to cover / acknowledge it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe they're afraid that clean, civilized Western "infidels" will steal their women from them because of their shortcomings. They do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with us.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Barbarism.

Any Koran readers here? Is female circumsism advocated there?

I have also heard of non-Islamic African tribes practising the same thing.

my extensive field research in central africa found that this was only practiced amongst certain (fortunately not all) muslim tribes.  it's a fucking barbaric practice...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Welcome to the altar of diversity.

Where no culture can be judged. Were no culture can do wrong. Where everything is judged within the confines of that culture. Where we can not think harshly of another because we do not have the proper frame of reference, we don't understand, and we are naturaly biased by our own cultural prejudices that we are unable to seperate ourselves from ourselves to recognize the value of the other culture.

That is until we have all recieved the blessings of the Diversity goddess. YEs only women are capable of being unjudgmental enough to reach the enlightenment stage of Diversity Trainer. Rumors of male Diversity Trainers have been unconfirmed. She will teach us of diversity and the miracle that it is. Feel the joy as our lives are enriched by the fellowship we feel with our sisters and brothers around the world and next door.

Marvel at the exotic and tribal cutoms and ceremonies that make each culture unigue and precious to us all.

Feel special inside as your family celabrates diversity in your back yard, you and your spoase at the grill cooking steak, your kids playing tag, as your neighbor stakes his daughter down in their back yard and practices their elightened ancestoral cultural practice of female freedom. They explained to you the week prior that the act frees her from the scourge of sexual desire, which only men are strong enough to control, and allows her to more fully experience a woman's joy in cooking, cleaning, and education. They introduced you to their older daughters, all married and out of the house by the elderly age of 13 to prominate clerics in the region where they spend their lives joyfully cleaning and cooking at their husbands mosques.

<very heavy sarcasm, of course>

You know what is scary? There is a poster hanging in a place of prominence in the local university's "education" department that says almost the same thing you just said.

That, in case you are wondering, is what is being taught to the teachers who will one day teach your kids.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This should be of great intrest to you Eric the Hun.

It was, indeed!

Thanks for this very informative contribution to this thread and our knowledge!

Someone should remind the Left that this is what their 'allies' in the Middle East have in mind for every woman!

You would think that NOW would be among the greatest proponents of a War that would root out these IslamoFacists.

And what of the Gay and Lesbian groups? Do they think they would fare well under Islamic laws?

Eric The(Astounded)Hun

Have you ever seen a confused heard of cattle? How they sort of run in circles, start and stop, and half trample each other?

The same thing happens when two politically correct ideas collide.

A college campus here in the Commonwealth recently had visiting Saudi professors, who insisted on all male classrooms. They wouldn't even have female cleaning people clean the classrooms. The university, after a gift of over 250,000 dollars from the Saudi government, agreed to their terms.

Then the most entertaining battle took place between "diversity" and feminism. And it was fascinating to hear people so liberal that even their underwear is pink say:

"I think that when someone comes to America, they are agreeing to live by the way we do things. It is unreasonable for them to expect us to govern ourselves by their culture..."

It warmed my heart.

All that is needed to cure the curse of liberalism is to make people come in close contact with the stupidity of their ideas. They will only eat so much bitter fruit before they spit it out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Maybe they're afraid that clean, civilized Western "infidels" will steal their women from them because of their shortcomings. They do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with us.

If one is going to be a dictator who makes a living exploiting the people around him, one is going to have to make them afraid of a boogey man.

We are the boogey man for tinhorn dictators, brutal opressors, and terrorist thugs across the world.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top