Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 9:07:22 PM EDT
Haagen Dazs, Banana Split. "Limited edition" Go get yourself a pint. The taste was orgasmic, lol
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Please tell me you are a chick!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Kroger's has Baby Ruth ice cream. This stuff is pretty damn good. I've go some in the freezer, but I've been staying away from it since I'm trying to lose weight. 1 scoop after dinner, but what a scoop!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No but i'm engaged to one and she brings home all the tasty treats, what are you saying a man cant enjoy a good pint of ice cream. The shit was good and i was giving a heads up to the ice cream lovers. My handle is MotorcityMAN.   Joe
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Im an Edy's mint chocolate chip man myself.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:

No but i'm engaged to one and she brings home all the tasty treats, what are you saying a man cant enjoy a good pint of ice cream. The shit was good and i was giving a heads up to the ice cream lovers. My handle is MotorcityMAN.   Joe

Just funnin with ya!  

I LOVE ice cream!  But unlike motown-steve I can't just eat one scoop.  If I buy a big tub of ice cream, I eat the whole thing!  

So, I don't buy ice cream  
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just funnin with ya!  

I LOVE ice cream!  But unlike motown-steve I can't just eat one scoop.  If I buy a big tub of ice cream, I eat the whole thing!  

I find I might like it too much.

A good Vanilla will do me in.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry, he sits down to piss
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why I like Dove bars, get your fix on a stick
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Ben & Jerrys > all

/end thread
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1 I like ice cream and all but damn.

Only food that comes close to orgasmic is pepperoni pizza and that is still a long way off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only food that comes close to orgasmic is pepperoni pizza and that is still a long way off.

Pie is about the only thing thats orgasmic for me. I love me some pie.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Damn - now I want ice cream, but I've had too much to drive.

Does Steak N' Shake deliver?

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Häagen Das is one of the best brands out there. I like their Vanilla and Rum Raisin. I only buy it when the grocery store holds two for one sales though. It is expensive stuff. Edy's is OK, but I've found that most of their flavors have an unpleasant aftertaste. I did eat way too much of their seasonal Peppermint two years in a row... enough to never want it again. Blue Bunny is a good mid-range brand and they make some rather innovative flavors like Bananna Sundae and etc.

And like the Professor, I tend to eat the whole carton, so I don't buy ice cream a lot. Once or twice a month is more than enough. Buying bigger pants is more expensive than full priced Häagen Das.

Galland
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

you know ted drewes is better than any haagen dazs, DK  
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you know ted drewes is better than any haagen dazs, DK  

It's been FOREVER since I've been down to Ted Drewes !  

Yum.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You like the big pepperoni dont you bigboy
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#17]
On Opra she asked Deisel Benze(or what ever that guy that stared in the fast and furious)how he gained 30 lbs to play the role in Ridick!

He said I eat Ice Cream every night, when she asked how did you lose the weight!!

He said I quite eating Ice Cream!!!!!

Enough said And I like Braums Neopalitian!!!!!!     5'11     225  and holding!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top