Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 8:08:31 PM EDT
is on the National Geographic Channel right now 11pm central
monday night part one and two will be on from 6pm to 10pm and 10pm to 2am cen.
might be worth watching
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched it. Excellent
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Very Good.  Can't wait for part 2.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched it too. It pissed me off all over again!!!....

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!.......
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I recordered it. Is part two on monday night then?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
It still tears me up inside to watch that footage.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:01:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Is there a part two to this show????????????
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:52:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I recordered it. Is part two on monday night then?

Yes, part two is monday night. (tonight  it's monday already  )

As far as the time, its probably the same time it came on tonight
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]
part 1 was very good! i will record 1 and 2 tonight.

sad to think how many froget all ready
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Okay, I'll be the first to jump into the fire...

In my opinion:  Government funded propaganda.  Whole lot of evidence just does not add up to what we are being handed.

Like:  From the 9/11 commission report--the 'terroist' that supposedly flew the plane into the Pentagon is claimed to be both--poor in his flying skills and the best that they had b/c the route to hit the pentagon would be a difficult one.

The instructors from the training facilities in FL reported that he could not (or barely) get a Cessna off the ground.

Larry Silversteen (owner of the complexes) said in a PBS documentary called America Rebuilds that they 'pulled' WTC 7.  That is slang for demo-ed it.

PNAC documents (Project for a New American Century--Cheney's work) states that they need a "Pearl Harbor like event" to get America behind invading Iraq/Afghan.

3000+ people were murdered--I don't dispute that, I just don't believe that 19 terroists did it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Larry Silversteen (owner of the complexes) said in a PBS documentary called America Rebuilds that they 'pulled' WTC 7.  That is slang for demo-ed it.

<snip>

3000+ people were murdered--I don't dispute that, I just don't believe that 19 terroists did it.

I'm pretty sure "pull it" refers to the firefighting effort, not the building itself. You couldn't wire a 47 story office building for demolition in a matter of hours, much less do it and go undetected.

And it wasn't 19 terrorists by themselves - they had a large, experienced and well-funded organization supporting them.

The real conspiracy was horrific enough: Islamic religious fanatics turning airliners into weapons of mass destruction. There's no need to embrace these unsubstantiated claims.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Okay, I'll be the first to jump into the fire...

In my opinion:  Government funded propaganda.  Whole lot of evidence just does not add up to what we are being handed.

Like:  From the 9/11 commission report--the 'terroist' that supposedly flew the plane into the Pentagon is claimed to be both--poor in his flying skills and the best that they had b/c the route to hit the pentagon would be a difficult one.

The instructors from the training facilities in FL reported that he could not (or barely) get a Cessna off the ground.

PNAC documents (Project for a New American Century--Cheney's work) states that they need a "Pearl Harbor like event" to get America behind invading Iraq/Afghan.

There are always the same idiotic comments like this in every 9/11 thread
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Poll Added
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#14]
TiVo'ing it now for future viewing.

Thanks for the heads up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top