Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 7:43:29 PM EDT
Can we have a separate "bodily function forum"?

Some of these threads are getting disturbing.

TIA
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If the thread seems like it might be about poo, don't open it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That's good advice for the intraweb, right there!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Try submitting your complaint here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Master the skill of not clicking

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like your complaint just went down the toilet!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:50:38 PM EDT
[#7]
so anyways I've got this rash that started at my lower back.  Now its spread in between my butt cheeks and to my scrotum.  I was wondering if I posted a pic, would someone be able to help me out?  If I post the pic please don't laugh, when I was younger I suffered a scrotal contusion from a hockey stick resulting in my testicle partially detaching from my spermatic cord.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Looks like your complaint just went down the toilet!

Or the bucket in the van!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
so anyways I've got this rash that started at my lower back.  Now its spread in between my butt cheeks and to my scrotum.  I was wondering if I posted a pic, would someone be able to help me out?  If I post the pic please don't laugh, when I was younger I suffered a scrotal contusion from a hockey stick resulting in my testicle partially detaching from my spermatic cord.

Sucks to be you
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I definitely would post pictures.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of your scrotum?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They opened them anyway....and then bitched about what they found!

Eric The(Truthful)Hun

Most of those people had every intention of bitching   before they clicked the link.

My last hijack post of this thread

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#14]
No new forums?

I think we should rename the movie forum into the bodily fluid forum.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric The(Truthful)Hun

Most of those people had every intention of bitching   before they clicked the link.

My last hijack post of this thread

Hijacking of this thread is welcomed*

* no spleen / bile/ phlegm / flotsam hijacks, thank you vewry much.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Such simple and obvious advice didn't seem to work for those who didn't like 'religious' threads.

Mental midgets, they were.

Eric The(Truthful)Hun

You'll find a group of like-minded people who feel your pain.....right here:
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=135

No fun preaching to the choir, is it?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of your scrotum?

Sure, why not.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  You go first.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I screwed this girl once, then walked outside to go fishing.  I had to pee out by the pond, and when I did the gnats were trying to land on my peepee since I hadn't cleaned up from the sex.

What was the question again?

Balming
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#19]
link it somehow to religion and post in General -> Religion
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Ugh. Stop this. Next thing ya know there will be childbirth discussions and all sorts of other glop.

LET'S HAVE A LITTLE DECORUM PEOPLE!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I screwed this girl once, then walked outside to go fishing.  I had to pee out by the pond, and when I did the gnats were trying to land on my peepee since I hadn't cleaned up from the sex.

What was the question again?

Balming

Did they have to use tailhooks and an arresting system like on a carrier?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Shit.  Piss.  Vomit.  Stool.  Blood.  Sweat.  Mucas.  Saliva.

Getting hungry?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#24]
JUst keep the pics out of this thread
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of your scrotum?

Sure, why not.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  You go first.  Patty

Um. You don't have it like stuffed and tacked up on a wall or something do you?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Awh.....NO! Patty
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#27]
after reading all the replies so far, i am strangely feeling so horny!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Can we have a separate "bodily function forum"?

Some of these threads are getting disturbing.

TIA

Oh God did somebody answer that question about "sharts" and "turtleheads"?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey, if you get a bodily function forum I want a Purity of Essence Forum.  

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?

General Jack D. Ripper: Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.

General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top