Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 6:26:18 PM EDT
About three months ago, I came across a website that was selling a belt pouch that is specifically designed to secure standard lithium batteries, such as the ones used in surefire flashlights. I found this website about three months ago, but lost the address and have been racking my brain and looking all over the net ever since. Can anyone help me find this or does anyone know where I should look? It is not a pager or latex glove pouch, its a battery pouch. I found it in the new 2005 5.11 Catalog, page 8. One of the models, Jeff Gonzalez, is wearing it on his belt Its a small, black, velcro secured pouch that is streamlined to fit the belt very efficiently. Can anyone PLEASE help me out here? Please advise...thanx again...I have a cropped and zoomed pic if anyone wants to see what I am talking about...haven't quite figured out how to post a pic here. Thanx again!

Jesse
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry this is a bit off topic(it will bump your thread at least), but have you trained with Jeff?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#2]
No, didn't train with him, but I assembled most of the firearms and equipment for the photoshoot for the 5.11 catalog.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
no one has any ideas?  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:05:48 AM EDT
[#4]
have you thought of contacting jeff gonzalez directly? if you tell him of your connection with 5.11 tac, he'd probably respond since he links them as his chief supplier!

[email protected]

off topic, since you ARE linked to 5.11 how about telling them to get LONG LENGTHS in their damn vests and shirts!!!

also, tell them to move the frigging mag pouches on the vest to the left side where they are SUPPOSED to be!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with the 511 clothing issues...shhhh!!! Don't tell them I said that though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top