Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 1:33:35 PM EDT
Possible dupe?

Some interesting  concealment methods and AOW's here.

orangecountyshields.tripod.com/id15.html

Shotgun Maglight

The "Bloodsucking Knife".

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Where can I get a "bloodsucking" knife?

My favorite alternative weapon is an 18" long piece of 350-500 MCM electrical wire.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

My favorite alternative weapon is an 18" long piece of 350-500 MCM electrical wire.

Bloodsucking knife

+ a Bic pen cap...

it's designed to work on tires..but I guess it would work on people just as well...
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

At what voltage?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I remember a making a similar homemade weapon as a kid (purly in the interest of research of course).

Take an 8"-10" length of 3/4" electrical conduit or copper pipe, cut one end at an angle (sharpen as necessary), cut two notches parralel to each other a couple of inches behind the angle cut. Shape the notches into barbs.

The idea is that if you stabbed someone with it, rather than the wound closing around the weapon (like an ordinary knife), the pipe would function like a spigot and the victim would bleed out. the barbs would make removing the weapon difficult and/or painful.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember a making a similar homemade weapon as a kid (purly in the interest of research of course).

Take an 8"-10" length of 3/4" electrical conduit or copper pipe, cut one end at an angle (sharpen as necessary), cut two notches parralel to each a couple of inches behind the angle cut. Shape the notches into barbs.

The idea is that if you stabbed someone with it, rather than the wound closing around the weapon (like an ordinary knife), the pipe would function like a spigot and the victim would bleed out. the barbs would make removing the weapon difficult and/or painful.

ouch
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The "Bloodsucking Knife".

orangecountyshields.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bloodsuckingknife.jpg

Let me guess the bloodsucking knife is just an ordinary pen, possesed by a lawyer- who works for your ex!!!!! Muwahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
You could always get a big spring and wrap it with rubber.

Or, get a windshield wiper. (Those hurt like crap!)
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
"Blood sucking knife" hmmm, how lovely. I have a few of these in my toolbox, take a piece of 1/4 inch brake line and cut it on an angle. I use them to poke holes in rubber grommets to run wire through, would work great as a "blood sucking knife" too though. McM
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At what voltage?

220,221, whatever it takes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Local bike shops makes 12 gauge shell zip guns that are but into motorcycle handlebars.  Everytime BATF shits one down somebody else picks up the slack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top