Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 9:19:37 AM EDT
I have a 16 year old autistic son.  I'm trying to write an Individual Education Plan for him for this next school year.  He needs help collecting his thoughts and structuring his time.  He works best in a rigerous schedule.  Have any of you ever taken a time management class?  If so which one and what was your over all view of it.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#1]
C'mon Patty, if any of us had decent time management skills why would we be in arfcom GD!

Unfortunately the only way I can help is to give this a bump.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Might not be what you are looking for, but I took a course from Franklin Time Management that was based on the use of a daily planner.  It was a good course and the planner works wonders for most folks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Might not be what you are looking for, but I took a course from Franklin Time Management that was based on the use of a daily planner.  It was a good course and the planner works wonders for most folks.

Thanks for the bump.  I took a Franklin Tim Management class too and thought it was excellent.  It is exactly what I'm thinking of but I was wondering if there were other options.  Schools tend to prefer multi options to pick from.

Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top