Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 8:12:10 AM EDT
I was walking past the lady in the kitchen who makes our conch chowder for the restaurant. She was pouring a nice thick red chowder base into our soup boiler, I saw her and stopped so she wouldn't splash any sauce on my slacks or polo shirt. She stopped, and I went to walk by, as I was walking by, she started pouring again and splashed my entire backside and arm with this red chowder base. Khaki slacks and a canary yellow shirt. I'm pissed.

Vent off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
She did what?

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Splatter her clothes with your chowder.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:17:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She did what?

SGat1r5

As she poured chowder base into the soup boiler, it splashed and coated my backside with red chowder base all over my pants and shirt.

And out-a-ammo, I would but then I couldn't draw down. I'm over it now, I used some petty cash for a new shirt out of Bass Pro.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you on 'good' terms with this cook??? It kind of sounds like she did this on purpose......

After all if she saw you were waiting for her to finish, .........it just sounds fishy...(No pun intended)
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I would have broke leather. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#6]
No telling what this cook will do next. You are left with no choices .what else can you do...draw down
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#7]
She was protesting your yellow ghey shirt.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She did what?

SGat1r5

As she poured chowder base into the soup boiler, it splashed and coated my backside with red chowder base all over my pants and shirt.

And out-a-ammo, I would but then I couldn't draw down. I'm over it now, I used some petty cash for a new shirt out of Bass Pro.

She did it one purpsoe.  ANy good cook knows how to avoid slpatter.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
canary yellow shirt.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was walking past the lady in the kitchen who makes our conch chowder for the restaurant. She was pouring a nice thick red chowder base into our soup boiler, I saw her and stopped so she wouldn't splash any sauce on my slacks or polo shirt. She stopped, and I went to walk by, as I was walking by, she started pouring again and splashed my entire backside and arm with this red chowder base. Khaki slacks and a canary yellow shirt. I'm pissed.

Vent off.

Remember why you pay her so little when it comes time for a raise.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I didn't mean your soup

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top