Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 4:32:57 AM EDT
Its time to admit it.  I am so ashamed.  When I was young and stupid and not knowledgable about guns.  I bought this as my first handgun:

The Davis P380.  I think in the 400 rounds or so I have fired in it, I have gone through maybe 5 mags that did not have at least one jam.  I have scars on the back of my thumb from where the slide ripped off the skin because there is no good way to hold the damn thing.  The paint....yes PAINT has come off most of the barrel. and the cast pot metal the POS is made of looks like its ready to crack at any moment.

But hey, at least when I watch COPS and see a gun taken from some lowlife about 50% of the time I get to say, hey look, a davis, I have one of those.

That is my confession.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen alot of those on Cops
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top