Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 10:52:15 PM EDT
According to this guy's website, China is planning to go over its borders to gain living space.

Evidently the text on the site is a "VERBATIM translation of the actual speech" with the original Chinese characters to support it... Here's just a snippet:

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
what a joke.  Libenstraum part duex huh?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgive me - further research indicates this guy is a white supremacist...

I don't know if what he says is true. I apologize for not looking further before posting the link...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
it was still funny though.  I thought for sure you knew that before you posted it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
it was still funny though.  I thought for sure you knew that before you posted it.

*aroo?*

Yeah- right. Totally knew. *whistles, backs out of GD for the evening*
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
According to this guy's website, China is planning to go over its borders to gain living space.

Evidently the text on the site is a "VERBATIM translation of the actual speech" with the original Chinese characters to support it... Here's just a snippet:

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Clicked the link? The guy talks about using bio-weapons and WMD's alot. Always have thought I could fend off Chinese conscripts, but I don't know about a Whitey-killing virus....
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:21:28 AM EDT
[#6]

We have enough nukes to eliminate virtually all of their population problem.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:26:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top