[#2]

Quoted:
What good would a Credit Card do?

I'd want my CCW/CHL -

Reminds me of BLACKHAWK DOWN  

Wise ass.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
that would piss me to the point if I survived I'd probably come back and go postal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how bad the damage was?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]
This video was discussed in length today already.  I will not use the "D" word though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This video was discussed in length today already.  I will not use the "D" word though.

Link?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#7]
We have our own Mogadishu inside our own country.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Someone shoulda had a shotgun! Perfect opportunity!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:'

We have our own Mogadishu inside our own country.

Yes we do, and unlike BLACKHAWK DOWN, she wasn't armed to try and defend herself, and her "friends" gave her up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Now that was nasty
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Someone shoulda had a shotgun! Perfect opportunity!

Or a TAPE RECORDING of the racking sound!   Blast that through the car's speakers, and everyone would have ran!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like I need more mags.

8+1 and a reload of .45 won't handle that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Yes, please Kansas needs to join the CCW crowd.  I'm bottle necked how I can get to Texas (Mom's old stomping grounds, need to drive her down there in the next couple of years).  If KS Joined the bandwagon I might actually drive through your otherwise fine state.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Fear makes mags bigger.
Pop one in the air to get thier attention, then plainly let them know the first 8 people that so much as look at you funny are gonna die, end of story.

No one wants to be the first guy to step forward.

Then hope no one calls your bluff......
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You'd be surprised at how the crowd would scatter when the lead started flying........

Still, I carry (2) spares
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I wont say it!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I wont say it!

You don't have to.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?

Link?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#20]
You know I have no sympothy for them. Yes its sad to watch someone in that situation, but my GOD how stupid can you be.  Why didn't they drive off? They had a car, all they had to do is move, if the mob is to stupid to move out of the way or keep attacking while driving off, run them over.  

I see it as self defense, If i try to leave and they keep at it, they give me know other choice but to run them over
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:55:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You know I have no sympothy for them. Yes its sad to watch someone in that situation, but my GOD how stupid can you be.  Why didn't they drive off? They had a car, all they had to do is move, if the mob is to stupid to move out of the way or keep attacking while driving off, run them over.  

I see it as self defense, If i try to leave and they keep at it, they give me know other choice but to run them over

Good thinking - but obviously the driver really didn't give a shit about her........
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
that would piss me to the point if I survived I'd probably come back and go postal.

+1
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good thinking - but obviously the driver really didn't give a shit about her........

I'm sure they had the car blocked in. Even if he didn't give a shit about her, they were destroying his car.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#25]
 Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
 Fucking savages cannibals.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Disadvantaged urban youth my white ass

Don't want to be looked at with disdain?

Don't want to be treated like a fucking animal??

THEN DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!!!

Makes me want to... nah... ain't gonna say it.  YOU KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING THOUGH  

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I believe an AK underfolder with 75 round drum would come in handy in that situation.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I'm sure they had the car blocked in. Even if he didn't give a shit about her, they were destroying his car.

When did you get here and how soon can you leave???
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
hmmm nobody has said it yet

snitches get stitches

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#31]
I got a new sig thanks to the other thread on that video.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

snitches get stitches

Getting confronted one on one may be one thing, even though we no longer pursue "Gentlemanly means" to resolve conflicts in our society.

There is never an excuse for this shit... except ideas and statements that violate CoC and will get me banned.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#33]
tagged
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

snitches get stitches

What are you, fucking twelve years old ?

Third world fucking cockroaches need to be exterminated.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blocked in or not, I would try as much as I could to get away, even if that means raming another car or anyone between
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When did you get here and how soon can you leave???

WTF are you talking about?

My post was a response to one poster saying the guy should have ran them over to get away, and another poster saying that it was obvious that the driver didn't give a shit about the girl, implying that he didn't drive away because he didn't care about the girl.

My statement was just to show that there had to be a reason he did not leave.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fear makes mags bigger.
Pop one in the air to get thier attention, then plainly let them know the first 8 people that so much as look at you funny are gonna die, end of story.

Who'd be Bluffin'?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

WTF are you talking about?

My post was a response to one poster saying the guy should have ran them over to get away, and another poster saying that it was obvious that the driver didn't give a shit about the girl, implying that he didn't drive away because he didn't care about the girl.

My statement was just to show that there had to be a reason he did not leave.

Ok, my in  my anger, I misunderstood your post.

Sorry dude.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fear makes mags bigger.

Who'd be Bluffin'?

Well, your probably good for only 3 if you double tap the chest and put 1 in the head.
So, you'd say 9 but only be good for 3.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I once spoke to a very seasoned South African that told me 2-3 shots will scatter all but the most determined crowds.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I once spoke to a very seasoned South African that told me 2-3 shots will scatter all but the most determined crowds.

The problem with that crowd is that you might end up facing 8 or 9 guys who drew there own guns.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm...  interesting. So this kind of falls back to the adage "take out the leader(s) and the others will run"?

Or just generally shoot 2 or 3 of the fuckers and they'll run?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The problem with that crowd is that you might end up facing 8 or 9 guys who drew there own guns.

So?
Shoot the homies with the guns.
Problem solved.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:50:05 PM EDT
[#44]
ok, I dont have my CCW yet but I cant get it ti I get out of Itaaq on R&R leave.

I am getting an 45 ACP that can hold 12 rounds but the mags are so damn expensive I will just get the 10 round mags.

3 mags x 10 rounds = enough to keep me alive if I was in that car.

3 mags x 10 rounds plus ar15 with just 1 30r mag

Everyone would run away like no tomarrow
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:39:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then by sheer bad luck, or poor decision making, you have made today a good day to die, no matter whether you're carrying or not.

OR, maybe you just separated the hyenas from the wolves and need to get to work.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Then by sheer bad luck, or poor decision making, you have made today a good day to die, no matter whether you're carrying or not.

OR, maybe you just separated the hyenas from the wolves and need to get to work.

I'd be leaning towards bad decision-making most of the time on that one.  If you don't let yourself be put in that position, you usually won't end up there.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I'd be leaning towards bad decision-making most of the time on that one.  If you don't let yourself be put in that position, you usually won't end up there.

Oh come on, you dont ride through the fun parts of Oakland in the backseat of some homies car that'll feed you to a crowd to save his own ass?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:47:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh come on, you dont ride through the fun parts of Oakland in the backseat of some homies car that'll feed you to a crowd to save his own ass?

To spin a previous poster's quote:

Don't lay with the dog, and you won't get fleas.

But then, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Mongrels.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:53:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Mongrels.

Voters.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top