Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 5:59:04 PM EDT
http://www.wimp.com/trooper/

probably a dupe, but I want to know what you all think.  There was one point in the video when I think he should have moved for cover behind the engine block while drawing and just rely on his training being superior to mr. dipshit-side-ways-pistol-ganga-style man.  I know its easy to armchair.  

I'd rather die fighting then die a victim.  If I'm gonna die then so are you mother-fucker.  know what I mean?

What can we learn from this?  Not to be in condition white for one.  

I think I would have just said fuck it and made my move when the car was between us.  That's why I like bungee jumping and stuff like that, you learn to just say fuck it and do it when you are scared and the adrenalines flowing.

Let's here some comments from some people who have a little more training then I do.  Crazy video.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
My first DUPE post!!!!
Dupe
Dupe
Dupety Dupe!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
how about a link to the other one then?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top