Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 4:24:52 PM EDT
I found this game last week, and its pretty damn tough.   It took me a little while to finally figure out how to beat it.  Its funny, though, to hear the guy laugh at you when he beats you.  Anyone else tried it?

www.ebaumsworld.com/pearl.shtml
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Took me a while, too.. but I finally figured it out.  Made me happy to finally shut that idiot up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I know exactly what you mean!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I have tried like 20 times... what is the secret... it is always were he leaves you with one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep trying, you can't give up after only 20 times!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The solution pretty much lies in binary code.  You have to analize the total number of pearls and translate it to binary.  The game works on binary.  It will reduce the number of pearls to an odd number (total binary number).  As long as you keep reducing to even numbers (also binary, not even number of pearls) you will likely win.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top