Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/20/2005 11:11:40 AM EDT
First off I live in the country .I went to get a coffee at the coffee house and  just got back.As I was sitting there drinking my coffee a group of 4 guys come in swinging their arms and rocking their shoulders side to side looking like a monkey would walk. Being loud and just acting like they thought everyone should be scared of them . It just kinda pissed me off to see this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Nah. If you are like me, I just don't like punks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
First off I live in the country .I went to get a coffee at the coffee house and  just got back.As I was sitting there drinking my coffee a group of 4 guys come in swinging their arms and rocking their shoulders side to side looking like a monkey would walk. Being loud and just acting like they thought everyone should be scared of them . It just kinda pissed me off to see this.

I have labeled this the "Bad Ass Syndrome"  or "B.A.S." for short.  The problem is that it is so highly contageous that mose males ages 10 to 24 seem to have it.  BEWARE!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#3]
A monkey is a monkey is a monkey. End of story. Call it like you see it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are white and republican, you are an evil racist, according to the left.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I dislike asshats regardless of race.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Your right I just wasn't use to seeing this in this little coffee shop. I have gone their for the past 30years
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Are you white?
You can only be racist if you are white and then you are by definition.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

OMG OMG OMG

Do you think you'll recover????
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#10]
you're no racist, just an observist!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG OMG OMG

Do you think you'll recover????

Yea working as  a correction officer for 19 years I think I'll be alright
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#12]
No, you just don't like to see loud mouthed idiots that is all.  Nothing wrong with that.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I advise you to do as I do.

I hate all people indiscriminatly.  

Since I hate them all equally they are all at the same starting point...It is from there that their actions and behavior increase my contempt for them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#14]
You could use R. Lee's line from full metal Jacket.   That comes before You are all equal worthless pieces of amphibian  ( complete the sentence)
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Dont mean to hijack the thread but it's similar and I want your opinions to pass on to my wife.  She has a masters and is a therapist.  She says she's not racist and actually claims to be a democrat BUT only because she's a farmers daughter and I've yet to meet a rebublican farmer.  In reality they are actually republicans that like the dem views on farm policy but they won't admit that.  Anyway, she's always claimed to not be racist but today I tell her "hey about 3 or 4 younger black women and a pack o' &*^lets are moving in next door."  she gets pissed off and says "we're fucking moving"  Claiming it's due to their age.  and that they have the lame ass walmart fake spinner rims on their plymouth breeze and that makes them stupid, not a problem with being black though.  So here's where I want your opinion (sorry for the babble) Is my wife a closet racist? or am I wrong?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Remember, Its only racist if you are white.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm an Indian and I even hate most other Indians.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't be hatin'.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Those damn Japanese.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm a southern male.  That means I'm also automatically racist and homophobic, oh, and typically Republican and a gun owner
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Dont mean to hijack the thread but it's similar and I want your opinions to pass on to my wife.  She has a masters and is a therapist.  She says she's not racist and actually claims to be a democrat BUT only because she's a farmers daughter and I've yet to meet a rebublican farmer.  In reality they are actually republicans that like the dem views on farm policy but they won't admit that.  Anyway, she's always claimed to not be racist but today I tell her "hey about 3 or 4 younger black women and a pack o' &*^lets are moving in next door."  she gets pissed off and says "we're fucking moving"  Claiming it's due to their age.  and that they have the lame ass walmart fake spinner rims on their plymouth breeze and that makes them stupid, not a problem with being black though.  So here's where I want your opinion (sorry for the babble) Is my wife a closet racist? or am I wrong?

Anyone with spinning rims moving in next door is a piece of trash.  It's not racist to feel this way because there are whiteys who get spinning rims too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#22]
fuck the japs!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

+1!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm racist.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
fuck the japs!

i guess you just watched the movie Great Raid......bunch of animals they are!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Dbl post, sorry
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm not racist but I am a white male. That means I hate everyone in equal measure, however there is a special hate for terrorists and liberals. I will not further discuss so as not to violate CoC!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Actually, IIRC, it was Lenin who coined the term "racist" as a clever strategy to undermine the west, it would put them on the defensive, create all kinds of discord, it was a brillant move by him. It's really worked great, don'y you think?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Are you white?
You can only be racist if you are white and then you are by definition.

+1
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Ghetto punks, eh? That's not racism, that's common sense.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

These pillars of society didn't have their pants hanging half way down there asses did they?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted: These pillars of society didn't have their pants hanging half way down there asses did they?
Loose clothing came about because punks wanted to look "hard" like ex-cons and to conceal weapons. However, prison gear is fitted well in order to keep the convicts from hiding weapons. The only prisoners who wear loose clothing are the designated "women" for jailhouse sex. So the next time you see a punk with loose clothing, just point and laugh at their gayness.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#34]
I never have understood racism.

All kind of strikes me as incredibly ridiculous.

Why can't people just hate people for real reasons, instead of the color of their skin?

Fuck racism.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Im an equal opportunity hater.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Im an equal opportunity hater.

+1
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Since I hate them all equally they are all at the same starting point...It is from there that their actions and behavior increase my contempt for them.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:49:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:08:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I would reccomend laughing, unless you were scared.

I always laugh.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#40]
A shitbag is a shitbag, regardless of the color of said bag.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
A monkey is a monkey is a monkey. End of story. Call it like you see it.

As true as can be said.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:16:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I think we may be related....

Oh, and by the way, I hate you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Naah you are just alergic to punks.

Max
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:17:18 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I'm a southern male.  That means I'm also automatically racist and homophobic, oh, and typically Republican and a gun owner

eehh...3 outta 4 aint bad .......J/K

Jixxer
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:26:05 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I never have understood racism.

All kind of strikes me as incredibly ridiculous.

Why can't people just hate people for real reasons, instead of the color of their skin?

Fuck racism.

Yesterday, I saw three chaps walk into the Sears store I was shopping at. All three were strutting around in clothes that were three or four sizes too big (pants practically around their ankles) and they looked like they were on a "badass" mission.

I didn't make a decision on their character based on the color of their skin. I made it based on the fact that they dressed like hoodlum slobs who obviously couldn't fit in with the rest of civilized society.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:26:51 AM EDT
[#46]
I'd file this under "what ever".

Lots of different people in this world.  I need to be real selective of who I let piss me off.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:00:11 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

FUCKINNNGGG  A  +1
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:09:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:38:04 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Remember, Its only racist if you are white.

Quite right!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:40:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I've yet to meet a rebublican farmer

Come to Illinois my brother, our republican farmer population is strong.  Rest of the state, Chicago, is democratic though.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top