Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 5:43:29 AM EDT
Here's an email exchange with my girlfriend about me going to the range today.

GF: How was your evening?

Me: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

GF: You did.........  So you are ready to go?  

Me: Packed and ready

GF: I can't believe you don't want me to go.......  ;-(  I could be your cheer leader every time you hit the target I could cheer....  I won't wear panties..... )

Me: Come on then. I'm shooting rifles and you'll be bored. Be here in an hour if you want to go.

GF: I am just joking so don't get all freaked out that I want to go.  I don't. I have shot rifles before smarty pants and I like it a lot.....  I just don't want to go today.  

Me: lol....OK...have a great day. I'll see you tonight.

GF: I just wanted you to ask me....:-) . It's a girl thing. Be careful.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:50:28 AM EDT
[#1]
good to know you have someone who cares about you...   and will let you enjoy your range time
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Great girl!

....coulda had her flash that pie to you everytime you hit the bullseye!

HH
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd hold her to the no panties thing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:27:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dru: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Dru: Packed and ready

GF: I can't believe you don't want me to go.......  ;-(  I could be your cheer leader every time you hit the target I could cheer....  I won't wear panties..... )

Dru: Well you know what.......... Screw the range I'm coming over see you...... Now what was that about no panties....  

GF: I am just joking so don't get all freaked out that I want to go.  I don't. I have shot rifles before smarty pants and I like it a lot.....  I just don't want to go today.  

Dru: No screw it..... I'm coming over baby...... The range can wait

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#6]
my conversation goes more liek her asking   "which guns of my guns do you want me to bring?"   .  Yep I am lucky enough to have a pretty gal who hunts and shoots. Sorry bout yer luck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:03:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I have been married 27 yrs and my wife still pulls this crap. I have asked her 50 times to go shooting with me and she will say no each time, so i quit asking, and then she will get mad because i dont ask her.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been married 27 yrs and my wife still pulls this crap. I have asked her 50 times to go shooting with me and she will say no each time, so i quit asking, and then she will get mad because i dont ask her.  

Yep!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:17:56 AM EDT
[#10]
If I went fishing without the wife she's filet something when I got home and would not be the fish I caught. Range time, she gets bored, as we go for 4-6 hours usually. She's done in an hour, she just shoots in the backyard.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dru napalm: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Dru napalm: Packed and ready

Dru napalm: Well you know what.......... Screw the range I'm coming over see you...... Now what was that about no panties....  

Dru napalm: No screw it..... I'm coming over baby...... The range can wait

napalm: STFU, wench. You better be bent over the back of the couch when I get there.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Me: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Me: Packed and ready

Me: Come on then. I'm shooting rifles and you'll be bored. Be here in an hour if you want to go.

Me: lol....OK...have a great day. I'll see you tonight.

Keep it that way. As soon as you get married it will be:

Me: Goin' to the range!
Her: See ya!

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dru napalm: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Dru napalm: Packed and ready

Dru napalm: Well you know what.......... Screw the range I'm coming over see you...... Now what was that about no panties....  

Dru napalm: No screw it..... I'm coming over baby...... The range can wait

napalm: STFU, wench. You better be bent over the back of the couch when I get there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top