Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 4:17:28 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b54cec01be9.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Condit was asked today, if all the attention of late, was hampering his work...his comment was..."what attention?"......what a dou**ebag............[kill]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I am not surprised nor do I find this
incredible.
Seems every time his wife is in town someone
fades.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been wondering if there was any connection between him and the other two murdered interns.mmk
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#4]
A lot is being made of the fact that he won't make a public statement.  Don't you think that he is aware of the fact that every public and private investigative agency would run VSA (voice stress analysis) on anything he said?  Thus, the fact that he is keeping quiet indicates to me that he is culpable.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
You know something, this Chinese chick lived in the same area as Chandra did. I heard about that right when the allegations broke out. I don't know if the sex story illegal immigrant racket is true or not, but I think Condit killed them.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By madman kirk:
I've been wondering if there was any connection between him and the other two murdered interns.mmk
View Quote

OH?  There is a third?? Who is she and when did she disappear?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Condit...

This friggin jerk is so crooked, he can't lay straight in bed...

I'll bet, as time goes on, his tangled web will unravel...
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#8]
ArmdLbrl,yes there where two interns/or had just left the intern program that have been murdered in that area.one found floating in the river,the other found beaten to death on her way home from meeting some friends.this is what they base their serial killer in the area theory on.Condit is from a long line of preachers,it wouldn't be the first time one turned out as a mass murdered and what better cover then that of a congressman. I'm not saying that's what happened here,but it wouldn't surprise me.mmk
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:34:38 AM EDT
[#9]
What goes around,comes around.......(something like that)..........
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By madman kirk:
ArmdLbrl,yes there where two interns/or had just left the intern program that have been murdered in that area.one found floating in the river,the other found beaten to death on her way home from meeting some friends.this is what they base their serial killer in the area theory on.Condit is from a long line of preachers,it wouldn't be the first time one turned out as a mass murdered and what better cover then that of a congressman. I'm not saying that's what happened here,but it wouldn't surprise me.mmk
View Quote

Which one was found in the river and when?  I thought the chinese girl was found in a parking garage at Regan International?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
That is some LURID shit!  Newsweek is spiking it, too, just like they did with the Lewinsky story before Drudge busted it wide open.

Have you read how Condit has 2 brothers?  One's a crooked cop and they other is a meth fiend.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#12]
WHats entertaining is that Condits brother is wanted on multiple warrants in Florida, felony assualt, kidnapping and such.  They found that two days befor Levy dissappeared Condit had made multiple calls to his brothers cell phone in florida.

No corpse, no crime.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
WHats entertaining is that Condits brother is wanted on multiple warrants in Florida, felony assualt, kidnapping and such.  They found that two days befor Levy dissappeared Condit had made multiple calls to his brothers cell phone in florida.

No corpse, no crime.
View Quote

Got a link?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top