Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:39:37 PM EDT
Grieving Bush Protester Has No Exit Strategy

(2005-08-16) -- Cindy Sheehan, the protester whose son died fighting for freedom in Iraq, today acknowledged that she has "no exit strategy" for getting out of what some have called the "quagmire in Crawford" outside of the Texas ranch of President George Bush.

"My opponent is more entrenched than I expected," said Mrs. Sheehan, whose vigil has focused national attention on the ability of the news media to focus national attention on Mrs. Sheehan. "I'm still committed to victory, but it may take longer than I thought at first."

Mrs. Sheehan said she is willing to "pay any price, bear any burden" to get a second meeting with Mr. Bush.

------------------

Sheehan Gets Surprise Visit from Woodstock Artists

(2005-08-17) -- Just a mile from President George Bush's Texas ranch, America's favorite protest-mom, Cindy Sheehan, today got a surprise visit from Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Country Joe McDonald and several members of Sly and the Family Stone.

The impromptu Woodstock reunion was sponsored by the Democrat National Committee and Coca-Cola, after Mrs. Sheehan, whose son died defending freedom in Iraq, told a phalanx of reporters, "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony."

In related news, the grieving woman's agent said that tonight's vigil will include an appearance by Sen. John Kerry, D-MA, who will throw her son's military medals over the fence at the Bush ranch.

Actress Jane Fonda was also scheduled to appear, but her cross-country convoy ground to a halt outside of Houston this afternoon when her bus ran out of Crisco.

link
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the shit... I wonder if she stooped to our level and stopped at a gas station?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#2]
If we're not careful we could end up with a full-blown hippy jam festival the likes of which this world has never seen...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If we're not careful we could end up with a full-blown hippy jam festival the likes of which this world has never seen...

But what about the Money that the influx of hippies will bring to our economy?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't have any money!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Nuke um...ungrateful bastartds

Just make sure Jane Fonda is there as well.

-Derek
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't have any money!!

Stan!  If they have gotten to you! I don't have any problem taking you out!  Did you eat the brownies  Drink the kool-aid?!  Did YOU DRINK THE KOOLAID!?

That was a great epiosode.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top