Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 7:02:36 AM EDT
I pulled this from a blogger on the drudge report, what a moron.

Exactly right, Cindy. No one can stop you! It is about the war, but as far as you're concerned, your work is helping expose the right, which is in crisis mode over this.

Hahaha, crisis mode, gag me with a spoon..............

here is the whole thing
www.huffingtonpost.com/cindy-sheehan/memo-to-drudge-et-al-it_b_5868.html
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes. I'm completely vexed over this woman.

<DUh Conspiracy> Bush gave Sheehan's mother a stroke to get her away from Crawford. </DUh Conspiracy>
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Just wait till the caravans start rolling in!  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:19:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah.  It's been the preoccupation of every minute of my day.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Now that she's gone the only thing I have to hang to is that girl in Aruba.  And the missing groom from that cruise ship.  Thank God for Fox News.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I"m not in crisis mode, but I am pissed this bullshit is getting so much coverage?  The news has turned into a giant soap opera/tabloid.  Instead of talking about the big Chinese/Russian armies wargames or something economic, we follow the Michael Jackson molestation trial for 3 months, now this bullshit whacko lady.  Even up here in KC, the media's been covering the local people who meet at our Plaza to protest and interview people who are taking vans down there to support her.  It just pisses me off that there are so much more important things to inform the public about, but since this gets the ratings and isn't boring as chinese currency, the media covers it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#6]
"Crisis mode"?  Hah!  I want her to stay there protesting the President!  It helps us!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:54:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, the biggest, most terrifying thing in my life is some nutty bitch demanding to talk to the President.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:55:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I"m not in crisis mode, but I am pissed this bullshit is getting so much coverage?

The media is obliged to follow the president around, because he makes news.  With Clinton, a president they actually liked, reporters got to follow him to Martha's Vinyard and cover how he was hanging out with Hollywood celebrities and the glamourous elite.

With Bush, a president they already hate enough, they have to spend an entire August frying to death in a podunk Texas town that doesn't have a single bar. There's not much to do, but you can always talk to the nuts protesting the president.  One of them is a mother whose boy was killed in Iraq?  She hates Bush?  Who doesn't?  This story writes itself!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:56:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Cindy who?  Story lost its shock value over a week ago
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top