Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 2:04:14 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4386849&mesg_id=4386849

I was Trolling the DUm-DUm’s when I came across this thread.

It was about the third funniest thread I’ve read tonight.

I couldn’t help but wonder how many of the anti-A.N.S.W.E.R. posters there are really 's like myself.

It was hilarious reading posts cursing A.N.S.W.E.R.

Hell must have had very cold snap recently.

For the new people…

Cut and Paste; do not Hot Link.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
ANSWER is the newest face of the remenants of KGB programs to undermine public support for the US and its foreign policy.  The mother group, the International Action Committee, are real creeps. They support anyone, ANYONE who opposes America.  Saddam, Osama, Castro, Kim Jong-Il, it's all good.  Their leader is pals with Saddam Hussein. True believers in a very bad system that's dying out, but there's always fresh blood with the "peace" movement.

The DUmmies find ANSWER so detrimental to their cause they think they're funded by the GOP Only took them 4 years to realize this (ANSWER was formed after 9/11 to oppose any US action to fight terrorism)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top