Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 12:20:38 AM EDT
I hope this isn't a dupe, but oh well:

NEW UNIT TO IRAQ
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the U.S. REDNECK SPECIAL FORCES (USRSF). These North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas and  Tennessee boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about Terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

This mess in Iraq should be over in about a week.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Alternatively, you could just tell them that the terrorists are all Jeff Gordon fans.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:26:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Alternatively, you could just tell them that the terrorists are all Jeff Gordon fans.

Sheep

What's funny, I'm about 50% redneck myself....yet Jeff Gordon is one of my favorite drivers. I think I like rooting for him just because most people hate him. LOL.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
home.comcast.net/~mahlele/images/RedneckSpecialForces.jpg...

Correction.....only the two guys pictured on the ends are actual Redneck Special Forces. The two big guys in the middle are their new experimental body armor.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:32:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sheep

What's funny, I'm about 50% redneck myself....yet Jeff Gordon is one of my favorite drivers. I think I like rooting for him just because most people hate him. LOL.

Well...I was born deep ina hearta Texas.  I may not be a backwoods country boy, but I certainly qaulify as a redneck.  

The odd thing though....I can't stand NASCAR.  All them left turns make me dizzy.

Sheep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top