Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 2:36:35 PM EDT
I checked up at their website and they have brand new bushies 20 inch a3 bushies for $750.
this is the lowest price that I have ever found.
I was just wandering if anyone else has had any experience with this company. how's there service. are they a quality dealer. anything that you can contribute, will help
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've purchased from them two or three times.  I've had no complaints.  

I've not purchased a firearm from them though.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I checked up at their website and they have brand new bushies 20 inch a3 bushies for $750.
this is the lowest price that I have ever found.
I was just wandering if anyone else has had any experience with this company. how's there service. are they a quality dealer. anything that you can contribute, will help
View Quote

Yes, they are a quality dealer.  I bought a Kimber Gold Match from them a while back, and more recently a Dewey "Big Bore" cleaning rod. Great prices on Kimbers.  Champion firearms was just a hair cheaper, but they had no Gold Match pistols in stock at that time.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I've purchased magazines, accessories, etc. and been very pleased.
Ken
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked up magazines from them and everyting went fine.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought mags also, no problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top