Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 8:52:09 PM EDT
I have a box o'truth request.  Im woundering if these 12ga shells are just novelties....or if they truly work.  Especailly the: Macho Gaucho, Piranha, Pit Bull, Terminator-X, Armor Piercing, and Door Duster.

12ga shells

Anybody up for the challenge? Painless?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn there expensive, local  gun shop has some of those for like $10
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
12 GA. Terminator-X

The lethality contained within the hollow core slug of our terminator 12 GA. almost can't be advertised. Upon impact, this slug mushrooms and expands to nearly 2 inches, stopping the slug from totally penetrating your objective. This rapid expansion forces the dozen of tiny pellets to spread through your objective like a cancerous disease, opening an area at the impact point equal to a softball! The cavity created has the shock effect of 95%! That means only 5% of any living being could survive this kind of hit.

These people are assclowns.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:04:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
12 GA. Terminator-X

The lethality contained within the hollow core slug of our terminator 12 GA. almost can't be advertised. Upon impact, this slug mushrooms and expands to nearly 2 inches, stopping the slug from totally penetrating your objective. This rapid expansion forces the dozen of tiny pellets to spread through your objective like a cancerous disease, opening an area at the impact point equal to a softball! The cavity created has the shock effect of 95%! That means only 5% of any living being could survive this kind of hit.

I bet a tree could survive it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Epsilon:

No flames intended here.  Just simple observation...

There are a very great many novelty rounds out there.  Some have half-assed home-made 'flechettes', others use various wonder-alloy materials, some use various chemical incendiary concotions.  Almost all of them are very very expensive, and universally all are nothing more than novelties.  Toys really.  Of course these are still dangerous toys, but toys none the less.  In addition, every single package has all sorts of outrageous and false information.

I've seen some truly stupid copy on these packages..........

Forgettaboutit..............
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:44:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Besides the flame thrower rounds....some of these round seem like they might work.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Not everybody at once now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I want to see a Teflon test. Spray sticky, and slippery, teflon on 9mm ball bullets, and test the penetration compared to regular 9mm ball.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
12 GA. Terminator-X

I bet a tree could survive it.

Only 5% of that tree, though.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#11]
A shot that will bring tears to your eyes. This 12 gauge shell will spread a blast of cayenne pepper directly from the barrel of your gun, disabling your target and allowing you to get away or take control of the situation. A blinding blast of Cayenne pepper can make that unwanted pest think twice. 2 3/4” round

Who the hell is going to clean your shotgun after you shoot this shit????
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#12]
You wanta make sure you are up wind from those.Besides carring around a can of pepper spray is so yesterday man,I carry my pump gun full of pepper.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#14]
You buy them and I'm sure OP will test them for you.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#15]

I know...it seems stupid.  But didnt they use something similar in cannons during the Civil War?  Or some navel battle?  The idea was that the shot would chop men in half as it went down range, or would chop the sails and masts off of ships.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#16]
btt
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You buy them and I'm sure OP will test them for you.

I am ashamed that Bama knows me so well.

But at up to $20 per box of three, I just ain't that interested myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top