Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 8:51:21 PM EDT
I know he is undergoing treatment for Hodgkins disease. Man he doesn't look so hot
Before:

More recently:
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The top picture is several years old. It gives an exaggerated impression of how much he has changes.
He lost his hair this year due to medical treatments.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, he looks bad.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I know the top pic is older, but when I saw a pic of him on FOX, earlier tonight, I couldn't even recognize him. Is his treatment going well? Will he start looking a little better when the treatment ends? I don't know much about Hodgkins lymphoma. I assume he is undergoing chemo.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think that he will be around much longer.  And I think that is why he was able to get the position that he got.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:50:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't Specter the jerk that sounding off like he will side with the Democraps against Bush' judicial nominations?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:52:23 AM EDT
[#6]
He's a jerk alright.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top