Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 3:19:32 PM EDT
Since I divorced the ex,I have to make some major cuts in the finance department . I decided I need five things.

. Shelter - House
. Food
.Transportation - 1 car  1 truck
. One recreational source - ?

If you was faced with this dilemma what items would you choose. I figured to get rid of the horses,bike,1/2 firearms. Only need I rifle, I carbine, pistol , shotgun
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Since I divorced the ex,I have to make some major cuts in the finance department . I decided I need five things.

. Shelter - HouseStudio Apartment
. FoodMac&Chz, cheap cuts meat (BBQ)
.Transportation - 1 car  1 truck4-cyl car (assuming bus & bikes are out)
. One recreational source - ?Fishing

If you was faced with this dilemma what items would you choose. I figured to get rid of the horses,bike,1/2 firearms. Only need I rifle, I carbine, pistol , shotgun

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
How low do you want to live.

Tell me how exterme we are getting here and I can help.

Im looking at the one room #00 or less a month place now, Im leaving my current one, gas and rent savings will allow me to have the money to run AC
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trusting you guys to do the right thing if I ever act like I'm going to get married.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm trusting you guys to do the right thing if I ever act like I'm going to get married.

But you wont listen, not even when I compare it to smoking crack and suggest smoking crack will turn out better then getting married in the end, they never listen
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

. Shelter - Studio Apartment in neighborhood bordering a good one (rent is cheaper that way)
. Food - (Do not eat out, you can cut your food cost by 2/3 if eat in)
.Transportation - (used 4cyl Japanese Car).
One recreational source - You can actually do a lot here if you are creative (rent vs. going to movies, exercies (running, walking, sports all free), reading (Library, used book store, or discount rack.  

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Start a savings account with automatic debit from your checking account to coincide with payday so after a few years you'll feel good about yourself having been able to save a large chunk of cash.

Good luck.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top