Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 2:52:35 PM EDT

That is all.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate Israel, they're causing all the terrorism and we are too for helping them, my son died for a cause I don't believe in so it wasn't worth it.  My son died for something he believed in, but I don't support the war so I'm going to tell the whole world that he was a stupid asshole, all the while claiming moral authority.  I made the ultimate sacrifice by him going to war against my wishes and dying.  Bush is an ass for only meeting with me once, I'm more important than other mothers of killed soldiers.  Bush murdered my son, why didn't he send his own daughters over there - other than the fact that there is no draft and they did not enlist?  He should have tied them up and put them on a plane!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top