Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 12:41:28 PM EDT
Here's the end of an AP story that came out today in reference to the Jewish pullout from the Gaza Strip:

Palestinian militants are portraying the pullout as a victory for their suicide bombings and rocket attacks, and some Israelis fear they will resume their violence once the withdrawal is complete.

Some Israelis fear that terrorist violence will resume once the withdrawal is complete? DOES ANYONE WITH A BRAIN DOUBT THAT VIOLENCE WILL RESUME? I'm just not sure who the retards are in this situation. The Associated Press for such dumb writing? Yep. The Jews who think that this will lead to some kind of peace? Yep. Anyone who now thinks that the terrorists in the Gaza Strip and elsewhere are now just going to love Israel. Yep....yep.....yeppity yep.

All of this Gaza Strip stuff also brings up another point that is relevant to us. Notice who ordered the pullout. Was it the leftist candidate? Or was it the suppossed champion of the settlers? Of course it was their former "champion".  There are a lot of lessons here. Lots of lessons all of us need to think long and hard about.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they've stated many times that their goal is to destroy Israel.  It might satisfy a few, at least temporarily, but the extremists with the suicide bombs and the mortars aren't among them.  They will simply consider it a battle won in the war to drive Israel into the sea.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It will, terrorism got them a long way. Look at the pay off.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Expect stepped up violence
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, yeah. They will be at again, real soon.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh, yeah. They will be at again, real soon.

and hopefully it'll be final this time if the GOT damned US would stay the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Do ya think?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Of course it will.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#9]
How'd you like the contract for the rebar and concrete to wall off Gaza?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I woke up this morning to the headlines of "Israeli Troops Storm Synagogue," which I knew had to be related to holdouts of the evictions.

Why aren't I seeing more headlines that read "Israeli Trops Storm and Raze Mosques."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top