Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 10:17:56 AM EDT
My name is Sam, I am a 16 year old gunnut, and my normal home is Pre-Ban, but it is currently offline, same with sigtalk, many people don't like the fact that I am so interested in guns, so I love gun websites. I am also registered at ZombieSquad, and TacticalUnderground!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I just laughed coffee through my nose.

Man, that hurts.

Welcome to AR15.com,
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
If your guns speak to you, then please go somewhere else. I recommend DU.

If your guns don't speak to you, welcome.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#3]
hello. you wouldnt happen to be getting a real m16 anytime soon, either, would you?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just laughed coffee through my nose.

Man, that hurts.

It hurts just to read.

Welcome aboard kid!!

Don't neglect your homework by surfing ar15.com too much, you whippersnapper!  The way to get a really good gun collection is to be a wealthy doctor or lawyer (or so I hear ).  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, cut the kid some slack!

Hey buddy, if you're ever in the DC area, shoot me an email. I'll let you shoot a real G3, my Steyr AUG and a bunch of guns. We'll go to the NRA range and then we can eat some donuts and make fun of ugly people.

Till then, do your homework, listen to your parents and dont have sex before you're married. Hey and would going to church kill you! Jeeesh.  

..and if you're reallllly nice, I'll let you meet a certain VP that has a superb class III collection. He's also a gun nut.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#7]
welcome aboard
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#8]
ok now you must endure the arfcom gauntlet.  

prepair your self for the pain and suffering.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hey buddy, if you're ever in the DC area, shoot me an email. I'll let you shoot a real G3, my Steyr AUG and a bunch of guns. We'll go to the NRA range and then we can eat some donuts and make fun of ugly people.

Till then, do your homework, listen to your parents and dont have sex before you're married. Hey and would going to church kill you! Jeeesh.  

..and if you're reallllly nice, I'll let you meet a certain VP that has a superb class III collection. He's also a gun nut.

Who are you? The Michael Jackson of gunboards?

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome.....I think
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Howdy
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#12]
if your idea of fun is to screw around with a surveyors property tags go away.
otherwise your welcome
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sir, I say Sir....you have insulted my honor. I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel at sunrise.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sir, I say Sir....you have insulted my honor. I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel at sunrise.

Sorry buddy, I sleep til noon.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Welcome to arfcom
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Pistols at dawn, you dont have a member name c- rock, Imbroglio, or fatmcnasty on this site do you?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Pistols at dawn, you dont have a member name c- rock, Imbroglio, or fatmcnasty on this site do you?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Welcome.....I think

What he said.......maybe
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sarge, is that you?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This cant be a good sign
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sarge, is that you?

More like Auggie
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Just a word of warning.

sgtar15 is an old man from Kali.

Not a hot 16yo girl looking for a good time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Hold on a minute, I'm gonna go make some popcorn...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah we have fox over at PB too!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glove slap, baby, glove slap!

SBG
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Not any more, That should be your implied warning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top