Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 6:40:53 AM EDT

www.local6.com/news/4861458/detail.html#121

'Ninja' Crawls Into Restaurant, Robs Workers

POSTED: 5:56 am EDT August 17, 2005
UPDATED: 8:13 am EDT August 18, 2005

A man wearing a ninja mask and dressed in black crawled into an Orange County, Fla., Steak 'n Shake restaurant early Wednesday and robbed several workers at knife-point, according to police.

A man wearing a ninja mask and dressed in black crawls into an Orange County Steak and Shake restaurant and robbed the business, according to police.

Investigators said the man was on his stomach when he entered the restaurant located at the 7700 block of south Orange Blossom Trail at about 2 a.m. Wednesday and surprised workers.

"He jumped up, threatened workers with a knife and demanded money," Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Police said the man, still wearing his ninja costume, escaped police by running into a nearby industrial park.

A worker at the restaurant was taken to the hospital suffering from chest pains. He is expected to be OK.

If you have any information concerning this crime, you are urged to call Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I am suprised that the police chased em'.....as we all know a ninja can totally flip out and cut their heads off......
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:45:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Did he disappear in a cloud of smoke when the cops surrounded him? I love that trick.

Sooooo, ninja's have moved from offing shoguns to robbing Steak 'n Shakes...damn, times is hard.

ETA - anyone seen Michael Dudikoff lately?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:49:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:53:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Steak n' Shank now knows what Real Ultimate Power means!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:56:53 AM EDT
[#5]
All I can say is, thank god he wasn't a zombie ninja, or else those guys' brains would have been fucked.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Ninja robbing restaurants? Man, times must be hard for the assassin/mercenary/thief/bodyguard business these days.

Reminds me of a joke I played on a co-worker once though. I got my boss' approval and had another co-worker as the inside man.

I drove around back of the store, put on my t-shirt ninja mask, and grabbed my wakizashi and tanto. I was wearing black, of course.

When the store was empty of customers, my partner opened the back door and let me in. We then posed as if I was holding him hostage, with the (dull side) of the tanto against his throat and my wakizashi pointed at where the guy we were scaring would be when he came around back. Then my partner began calling for the other guy.

"Ian! Hey Ian! Get back here man!"

"Hold on, I gotta restock the line."

"Fuck! Get back here now, man!"

"Fine! What's the big-" *comes around corner and see us*

"We're being robbed, man!"

"Eep!"

He jumped without his feet leaving the ground, which made him do this sort of stretching motion toward the ceiling. Then without saying a thing he spins around and runs for the door. He stopped when we both cracked up laughing. He was half pissed at us and half "that was pretty funny". He admitted to nearly pissing his pants. My inside man was slightly annoyed that had it been real the jerk would have just left him for dead.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Ninjas can kill anyone they want.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#8]
That makes my peepee hurt.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#9]
To my bros in FLA - please give this shadow warrior a wide berth.

You don't want to see "Monkey Steals Peach" up close and personal I can tell you that much.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Urban Ninja Video

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Ninja vs Zombie,who would win ? Ninja's don't carry guns,so no headshots.If the Ninja cuts the Zombies head off,the Zombie just picks it up and places it back on his shoulders.By that time the severed head could actually be chomping at the Ninja's leg or something.

My money is on the Zombie.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
To my bros in FLA - please give this shadow warrior a wide berth.

You don't want to see "Monkey Steals Peach" up close and personal I can tell you that much.

photos1.blogger.com/img/213/4305/1024/lik25.jpg

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top