Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 4:41:19 AM EDT
I hope Americans see this idiot as a classic example of libtardism. I really think in the long run, people like her hurt the Dems and will cause them to lose more and more elections over time.

CINDY UNLEASHED: 'THE BIGGEST TERRORIST IN THE WORLD IS GEORGE W. BUSH'
Wed Aug 17 2005 21:51:56 ET

"We are not waging a war on terror in this country. We’re waging a war of terror. The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush!"

So declared Cindy Sheehan earlier this year during a rally at San Francisco State University.

Sheehan, who is demanding a second meeting with Bush, stated: "We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now."

Sheehan unleashed a foul-mouth tirade on April 27, 2005:

"They’re a bunch of fucking hypocrites! And we need to, we just need to rise up..." Sheehan said of the Bush administration.

"If George Bush believes his rhetoric and his bullshit, that this is a war for freedom and democracy, that he is spreading freedom and democracy, does he think every person he kills makes Iraq more free?"

"The whole world is damaged. Our humanity is damaged. If he thinks that it’s so important for Iraq to have a U.S.-imposed sense of freedom and democracy, then he needs to sign up his two little party-animal girls. They need to go to this war."

"We want our country back and, if we have to impeach everybody from George Bush down to the person who picks up dog shit in Washington, we will impeach all those people."

END

Link

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Crazy dame.

She's drunk on her own instant celebrity status.

Her son is probably rolling in his grave.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Now, can I please speak to the President?

What a loon!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:48:05 AM EDT
[#3]
If she keeled over from a brain anuerism (sp?) I'd be cheering....she's a filthy, low down, no good, POS c*nt.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anybody still think this woman isn't a crazy liberal moonbat and a tool of the Left in America?

Clearly she has been this way for decades.  Her son was a volunteer.  He died for his country.  She is using his sacrifice in a base and rotten manner  in a disgusting attempt to disgrace President Bush.  In so doing, she is denigrating the very sacrifice so bravely made by her lost son.

I find that especially reprehensible.  She should be ashamed...but like most liberals, she has no shame.

BITCH!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:55:58 AM EDT
[#5]
And some people wonder why Bush won't meet with her again?

Folks, you can't debate with or have rational dialogue with someone who is an idiot. And this woman is an idiot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Fantastic. And what about all the americans that voted, with the widest partecipation to Presidential elections seen in the last years, for GW Bush?

Also American Electors should be impeached? Why? Because they voted a person that she doesen't like? Or because they voted a person with a different political opinion?

This is simply and plain INSULTING american democracy, insulting american citizens, even those one of Democrat ideals.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:12:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats Cindy...You've torn your family apart and run your son's memory into the ground for 15 minutes of fame.  Enjoy it.  We'll hear some blurb in the news about you in 10 years or so that won't be so flattering.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:21:00 AM EDT
[#8]
tagged for photoshops

I remember seeing the thread about his son came home with  tatoo, it was a little guy flexing his muscles.....  i searched but didn't find it
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:23:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fantastic. And what about all the americans that voted, with the widest partecipation to Presidential elections seen in the last years, for GW Bush?

Also American Electors should be impeached? Why? Because they voted a person that she doesen't like? Or because they voted a person with a different political opinion?

This is simply and plain INSULTING american democracy, insulting american citizens, even those one of Democrat ideals.

Well said man!
Her behaviour doens't surprise me much though; it's a well known fact that lefties support democracy and freedom of speech AS LONG as you support their views and candidates.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:24:58 AM EDT
[#10]
DAMN THIS HONEY BUN IS GOOD!  

what is that crazy bitch saying now?  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:27:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And some people wonder why Bush won't meet with her again?

Folks, you can't debate with or have rational dialogue with someone who is an idiot. And this woman is an idiot.

Anyone see her on the news last night? "The Universe Chose Me to be the spark that lit this fire".

Shes doing the Universe's bidding.....

What a loon.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#12]

do we have an emoticon yet for "digging yourself deeper"?

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:42:19 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm calling it right here...

Within 2 years time she will be arrested for DWI or possession.

ETA: Maybe sooner!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:43:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Liberalism makes people loonier by the day. And being surrounded by the looniest of liberals, her already tenuous grip on reality seems to be slipping.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Her everybody look at me I'm an ATTENTION WHORE!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Anyone see her on the news last night? "The Universe Chose Me to be the spark that lit this fire".

Shes doing the Universe's bidding.....

What a loon.  

Wow.

Doesn't that sound like the messed up crap the terrorists say??? Like the terrorists that killed her son???

Hmmm.......
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Sheehan, who is demanding a second meeting with Bush, stated: "We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now."

Uhhh ...when did we start nuking Iraq ?

must of missed that news flash.

This woman is drunk on her own celebrity - she is positively nuttier than a squirrel turd.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:51:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Super Mom Cindy Sheehan learns her appearances on Hollywood Squares, Supermarket Sweeps and Extreme Make-Over have been cancelled.

lucianne.com
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:54:10 AM EDT
[#19]
It actually quite simple. She's a liberal Democratic operative/activist. Those people largely have no common sense, no grasp on reality, no scruples, no shame, and no ability to even shut their trap and sit down when they are bitchslapped by the truth.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#20]
She is becoming more and more like a radio shock jock.  She is afraid that she will not have anyone listening tomorrow if she doesn't come up with more radical statements every day
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
She is becoming more and more like a radio shock jock.  She is afraid that she will not have anyone listening tomorrow if she doesn't come up with more radical statements every day

It isn't that rational.

The woman is bonkers, and her little brain baking in the hot Crawford sun is killing what little brain power she has left.

We are watching someone self-destruct. We are watching her sanity slip away like sand in an hour-glass.  A stay in a mental ward is in her future.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:06:01 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
tagged for photoshops

us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050817/capt.txsa10108171715.bush_peace_mom_txsa101.jpg?x=234&y=345&sig=oGypMymLoWjZaHFyna0MkQ--

I remember seeing the thread about his son came home with  tatoo, it was a little guy flexing his muscles.....  i searched but didn't find it

That's a man, baby!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#23]
She doesn't realize that leaving before the job is done would mean her son's death was in vain.  Right or wrong we need to finish this.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Somebody please buy that bitch a nose job ala Paula Jones.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:12:03 AM EDT
[#25]
And our on board liberals still defend her...boggles the mind at the liberal idiocy. But, good news is, they are one of the reasons Republicans are winning so many elections now. They offer nothing but fear and fear itself to America.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Just hope she doesn't bring down the repubs in 06/08
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top