Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 10:48:22 PM EDT
This time from my recient stint at School of Infantry (East) at Camp Geiger, Camp Lejeune North Carolina....

Me (right) and a buddy hanging out on the roof of a building just down the road from the objective building that we were set up to cover in the MOUT town....

Me and some buddies after a rather long, fun and tough PT session.... we were all pretty covered in mud...

ever want to know how to get up a wall onto a roof or into a window? there ya go.... that's the last of 4 diffrent ways...

Down time in the field... me (left) and a buddy with our babies...

a V-22 ospry flying over the MOUT town... afaik where we were is one of the only places these are flying and they are amazing birds... take off and land like a chopper but cruise like an airplane at 500(ish?)kts.... hold as much as a CH-46 that they're supposed to replace... VERY cool... (strange fact: since the rotors stick out past the end of the wings... the back of the blades glow a faint blue/green which makes real cool looking circles at night.... weird to watch!)

-paul

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
God Bless the Marine Corps.

Great pics Marine!

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome and thank you for your service. Stay safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top