Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 8:35:29 PM EDT
I have a question for our international board members.  Are you seeing the price of gasoline in your respective countries rise with the price of oil.  I know your prices were much higher to begin with, but they should be getting higher still.   If this is not the case, does your government put price controls on petroleum products?  Just curious.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
here something i found doing a search
Weekly Retail Premium Gasoline Prices (Including Taxes)
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]
well by the chart it appears so
guess we will all have to get scooters like the Italians
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm actually glad.  If it were not going up elsewhere that would be a very strong indicator of a rigged market instead of a free one.  

BTW, a scooter is going to be a bit nippy in Nebraska in January. You're going to look like that guy in the mustang commercial that came out during the Superbowl.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm actually glad.  If it were not going up elsewhere that would be a very strong indicator of a rigged market instead of a free one.  

BTW, a scooter is going to be a bit nippy in Nebraska in January. You're going to look like that guy in the mustang commercial that came out during the Superbowl.  

yep gets a tad cold here
I just moved recently Im about 200feet from work so Im not burning much fuel
was driving 120 miles a day
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Here are the current European Gas Prices:

www.aaroadwatch.ie/eupetrolprices/default.asp

We're still half the price they pay in Europe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top