Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 7:49:00 PM EDT
Local church in town is having a "Viva Mexico" party that is running for 3 days.

I doubt if there are even any Mexicans in the church! And it's not a Catholic church.

Just a bunch of white people trying to spread diversity thoughout the community. This is Michigan you know! Got to let the criminals invading our country feel welcome.

If there wasn't such an illegal alien problem and if I wasn't so pissed at Fox, it wouldn't bother me, but man, you'd think our own citizens stop trying to push the Mexican agenda down our throats. And I can't wait to hear these same people when they find that their blue collar jobs have been given to illegals. Auggggh!

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Mexico has the "advantages" and disadvantages dictated by its corrupt, inferior culture. Why anybody would want to celebrate a way of life that distinguishes social classes in a way that makes American racism look like a church social and makes American poverty look like gold doubloons grew on trees is beyond me. Mexico is a shithole, and the only thing expatriate Mexicans should be celebrating is their escape.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top