Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 6:52:02 PM EDT

Found that thing in the back yard tonight munching on some big bug

Found this one too close for comfort!  Would have drawn down, but there were no car washes or jeeps in a suitable proximity
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
friDge it is
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
die...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
die...

And no, I meant FRIDGE
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Here are a couple I took the other day at work.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
IBDFGB

In Before DrFrige Goes Ballistic!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#8]
FriDge
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone sssssssay spspspspspiders????
I had a customer today that we ordered parts for her dishwasher and they finally came in three weeks later... So I go today to install the parts, open the door and spiders made a home in there... quickly fixed the dishwasher and turned on that dishwasher...

spiders=all gone.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By DrFriDge:
I had a customer today that we ordered parts for her dishwasher and they finally came in three weeks later... So I go today to install the parts, open the door and spiders made a home in there... quickly fixed the dishwasher and turned on that dishwasher...

spiders=all gone.

I fixed something for you
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

spiders=all gone.

I wonder if Goatboy would take a bribe to change that to friDge permanently...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

spiders=all gone.

Cute... I cant wait until you have to change your name to 5xys2xxs or 4xys3xxs!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

spiders=all gone.

Cute... I cant wait until you have to change your name to 5xys2xxs or 4xys3xxs!!!

I think if you asked Striker, he  would do it for little or nothing
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

spiders=all gone.

You mean you didn't scream like a sissy girl and run away?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I hate Spiders.  Here is a pic of the nasty critter hanging around outside my front door.  Maybe I should get an airsoft gun to shoot spiders with (good practice hitting those little bastards).
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

spiders=all gone.

You mean you didn't scream like a sissy girl and run away?

No I actually was at that point I was just like... "Oh fuck it" START BUTTON ACTIVATED!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#17]

You reacted better than I would have... Unless the customer was standing right there I probably would have jumped back and closed the door with a stick then pressed the start button.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You reacted better than I would have... Unless the customer was standing right there I probably would have jumped back and closed the door with a stick then pressed the start button.

I had a customer once that hasnt run his dishwasher in MONTHS>>> TOO LAZY TO CALL FOR SERVICE>>> Just before I opened it he says "And I seem to have a ton of beetles in there... I open it up and YELL "WHAT THE HELL??? THESE ARE NOT BEETLES... THEY ARE COCKROACHES!!!"

Licky for him the repair was to the front panel and not inside the unit... got it up and running and opened a new water park ride for the buggers. Only problem it was a ONE TIME ONLY water park ride for them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Orb weavers (I think that's what those are called) are cool and not hated by me. Me, I just hate the spiders that are most dangerous to us...brown recluses, black widows and for folks on the West Coast...Hobo spiders. The others I can coexist with peacefully.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:23:14 AM EDT
[#20]

confession time, I wouldn't venture up into my attic very far because of all of the spiderwebs....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:33:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
confession time, I wouldn't venture up into my attic very far because of all of the spiderwebs....

Confess nothing.  Deny everything.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:46:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top