Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:03:45 AM EDT
For those that use Outlook at work (I don't use it at home), how do you print monthly calendars with the PREVIOUS month in the upper right hand corner? Currently, it will print a month, with the current month in the upper right hand corner along with a small "next month" calendar next to it.

It makes absolutely zero sense to do it this way. the small calendar should consist of the prev month and next month.

I checked and checked but could not find the answer. WTF, over.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:15:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you're out of luck trying to do that in Outlook - it doesn't seem to allow that level of customization.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:35:03 AM EDT
[#2]
That is some MAJOR oversight if in fact true.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quit living in the past worry about the here and now.

And you're screwed.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:52:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quit living in the past worry about the here and now.

And you're screwed.

lol

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:58:08 AM EDT
[#5]
im using outlook 2002.    

on the left side of the page is the daily planner.....  the top right is the monthly view.    bottom right is the  taskpad...  

check under view then current view, i have it set as   day/week/month...

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:04:47 AM EDT
[#6]
In Outlook 2002, select Calendar, and hit Print Preview with 1 mo/page. Look at the little box with the 2 small calendars. Notice one is a smaller version of the current month. That makes no sense whatsoever to print a small ver of the big calendar you're using. traditionally, that space is reserved for a small ver of the PREV month.

Microshit screwed this up because the OTHER calender views use the small ver of the current month as a reference (daily, weekly, etc...) and they didn't bother to change the code to reflect using a small ver of the prev month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top