Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 3:22:43 AM EDT
Smashing Spreehis
Maybe a board with razor blades imbedded in it that you could slide under the seat.Actually, I would probably get my pants sued off if someone broke into my truck and injured themselves.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a friend that kept getting his radio stolen out of his car.  The would just reach behind the dash and yank the radio and tear everything out, gone in a couple seconds.  So my friend superglued razor blades across the back of the radio. A few nights later he heard a scream and went outside to find blood all over the inside of his car. lol He never had problems afer that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Actually, I would probably definitely get my pants sued off if someone broke into my truck and injured themselves.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed the category of the vid was "humor".  Yep, that was some really funny stuff.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Had a friend that kept getting his radio stolen out of his car.  The would just reach behind the dash and yank the radio and tear everything out, gone in a couple seconds.  So my friend superglued razor blades across the back of the radio. A few nights later he heard a scream and went outside to find blood all over the inside of his car. lol He never had problems afer that.

Amazing how many times that exact same story gets told.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen that vid before.

I'm not 100‰ certain, but I think it's from the Bumfights videos.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I kept watching that video, waiting for someone to walk up and shoot that POS.

I had my car broken into twice in one month.  I really think that it was the stereo shop guys or their friends that were ripping me off.  The first time it happened, I chalked it up to bad luck and replaced everything.  The second time it happened, I wired an outside motion detector into the security system, and placed a shotgun next to the window over looking the driveway.  I told the investigating officer (who also happened to be a friend of mine that I taught to shoot before he went to the academy) that the next person to break into my car would die where they stood.  I also repeated that warning to the stereo shop guys.  Surprisingly, I didn't have any more problems.  My friend must have taken me at my word though, because we had police patrols every couple of hours for a couple of months after that incedent.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I noticed the category of the vid was "humor".  Yep, that was some really funny stuff.  

Wonder if he would like 15 rounds of 10MM FMJ from my Glock 20.  All free for him.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Like some people posted before on another thread **
You can't just kill someone for theft.
A guy like that in that video needs a bullet in his head!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a vision of Tom Cruise standing ther when he stands up, & he gives him 2 to the chest & 1 to the head.

In Texas that's malicious mischief, punishable by shooting. & I believe I would.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Smashing Spree
I don't know if this is a dupe or not (I've never seen it on here), but after seeing this I wish I could fit a bear trap under the seats in my vehicle.  I noticed how quickly he went though the vehicles, an anchored bear trap would be perfect, keeps the perp in place til the cops show up. I try to never leave anything of value in my truck when I'm not in it. It looked like people left wallets and checkbooks in their cars
Maybe a board with razor blades imbedded in it that you could slide under the seat.
Actually, I would probably get my pants sued off if someone broke into my truck and injured themselves.

I saw this earlier today.  I particularly liked the cross he was wearing around his neck.

Well a bear trap probably wouldn't fit but a smaller steel jaw trap would certainly fit with about 4' of lead chain and a swivel.

I can just hear him crying like a bitch now.  "Oh hell yeah, ching ching, <snap!> Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top