Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:33:10 PM EDT
Suddenly, one of my favorite pairs of skivvy drawers has turned on me. They're just barely broken in - only a few small holes, and some of the elastic is still even there. But walking around today, I was constantly having to pull them out of my crack. People were probably looking at me and saying "Look, honey, that poor man has worms."

I feel as if I've been betrayed by one of my best old friends.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I had some Star Trek underwear. Flys around your anus and wipes out klingons.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]
theres something wrong with you      
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:17:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel like I should say goodbye to my old friend in an appropriate and respectful way, even if they did turn on me in the end. Years and years of faithful service should outweigh one day of indiscretion. Maybe I should invite some people over and say a few words at a cremation ceremony.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:55:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't need to read that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:36:11 AM EDT
[#5]
One of my pair of underwear has 36 holes in it + the pee hole.  I actually counted them, how sad is that?  There are two 4 inch long holes along each side where I pull them up and I can pull them up with the elastic band like a handle.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
One of my pair of underwear has 36 holes in it + the pee hole.  I actually counted them, how sad is that?  There are two 4 inch long holes along each side where I pull them up and I can pull them up with the elastic band like a handle.  

"Like a handle"???

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:10:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That's not just underwear - it's a family heirloom.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:11:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I feel like I should say goodbye to my old friend in an appropriate and respectful way, even if they did turn on me in the end. Years and years of faithful service should outweigh one day of indiscretion. Maybe I should invite some people over and say a few words at a cremation ceremony.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
People were probably looking at me and saying "Look, honey, that poor man has worms."

My grandfather still wears underwear that he must have had during the depression.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#11]
turd underpants funeral
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#12]
You got fat.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Why hasn't anyone demanded that I post pics yet?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Why hasn't anyone demanded that I post pics yet?

Most of the pics you post suck.  

btw, house was nice though.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Suddenly, one of my favorite pairs of skivvy drawers has turned on me. They're just barely broken in - only a few small holes, and some of the elastic is still even there. But walking around today, I was constantly having to pull them out of my crack. People were probably looking at me and saying "Look, honey, that poor man has worms."

I feel as if I've been betrayed by one of my best old friends.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend threw my underwear out when the holes got big enough for my balls to get tangled in...nearly got gangrenous after sleeeping hard one night.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Cause most of us guys are too lazy(me included!) to shop for underwear,and/or would rather check out the DVD/automotive/electronics section at WallyWorld!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Cause most of us guys are too lazy(me included!) to shop for underwear,and/or would rather check out the DVD/automotive/electronics section at WallyWorld!

+1  Mine look like loin cloths...ragged and spotty, but oh so comfortable
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know if I'm ready to commit to another pair so soon. I may have to go commando for a while, until I go through the grieving process and get my head together again.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I don't know if I'm ready to commit to another pair so soon. I may have to go commando for a while, until I go through the grieving process and get my head together again.

Nothing like going HSLD
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#20]
We don't need no pics of the drawers because there might be 'skid marks' on them!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#21]
every pair I got is "Nden" underwear, except when I'm feeling tatical, and go commando.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#22]
[Garth]It's like a new pair of underwear. It's constrictive at first, but gradually, it becomes a part of you. [/Garth]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#23]
NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT!!!.. its the safest thing to do!

colt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top