Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 5:18:38 PM EDT
Just heard Jim Gilchrist on the radio stating he intend to vote for Bill Richardson because he is the only politition "At the national level" doing anything about illegal immigration. He is also running for congress.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF.. He's an idiot..

Doesn't Gilchrist know that Bill Richardson was for Illegal aliens in the last presidential election.

Anyone who votes for Richardson is a Dem...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:36:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WTF.. He's an idiot..

Doesn't Gilchrist know that Bill Richardson was for Illegal aliens in the last presidential election.

I bet he knows who called him part of an armed mob of vigilantes and who is actually doing something about it.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF.. He's an idiot..

I bet he knows who called him part of an armed mob of vigilantes and who is actually doing something about it.....

+1, Jorge is not our friend either and he's (supposed to be) a republican
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The Democrats are starting to take the anti illegal positions to get elected next year. Thats including Hillary..  These are the same people who were for the illegals.. Its all alot smoke and mirrors to fool the voters..

Iguess its working..
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the republicans in congress hget it because their up for re-election so often.  The senate wants to be thoughtful and take their time.  Bush has nothing to loose except a questionable legacy.  I voted for the man twice.  But I can't say I like what he;s done on this issue.  And I don't like how he panders to left.  We put him there G** DAMMIT!  [/rant off]  Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Democrats are starting to take the anti illegal positions to get elected next year. Thats including Hillary..  These are the same people who were for the illegals.. Its all alot smoke and mirrors to fool the voters..

Iguess its working..

Lets see people who are at least acknowleging the problem (not saying they will actually do something- they are dems afterall) vs running across the border for a photo op shaking hands with good buddy Vincente.......you decide whats smoke and mirrors and what is real.

Quoted:
 I voted for the man twice.  But I can't say I like what he;s done on this issue.  And I don't like how he panders to left.  We put him there G** DAMMIT!  [/rant off]  Sorry.

+1.  Same here.  I bet the same people who were walking the beat also voted for him as well, must've tasted real good to eat a big shit sammich when he went running to El Presidente' Fox' side......
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Iguess its working..

Lets see people who are at least acknowleging the problem (not saying they will actually do something- they are dems afterall) vs running across the border for a photo op shaking hands with good buddy Vincente.......you decide whats smoke and mirrors and what is real.

Quoted:
 I voted for the man twice.  But I can't say I like what he;s done on this issue.  And I don't like how he panders to left.  We put him there G** DAMMIT!  [/rant off]  Sorry.

+1.  Same here.  I bet the same people who were walking the beat also voted for him as well, must've tasted real good to eat a big shit sammich when he went running to El Presidente' Fox' side......

It pisses me off also everytime he sees Vincente.. But only an idiot would be gullible enough to vote for and back  Richardson for President without examining his past stand on illegal imigration.  The same people would also vote for Hillary since she is now also on the new stand against the illegals in the democratic party..
Its a new Democrat con job, and your falling for it.. Hook. Line. Sinker.

Kiss your guns goodby...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It pisses me off also everytime he sees Vincente.. But only an idiot would be gullible enough to vote for and back  Richardson for President without examining his past stand on illegal imigration.  The same people would also vote for Hillary since she is now also on the new stand against the illegals in the democratic party..

Kiss your guns goodby...

whoever said I was falling for it?  I've never for a Democrat in my life nor will I ever....but the thing is AT LEAST THE PROBLEM IS BEING NOTED AND BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR PARTY!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kiss your guns goodby...

whoever said I was falling for it?  I've never for a Democrat in my life nor will I ever....but the thing is AT LEAST THE PROBLEM IS BEING NOTED AND BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR PARTY!

According to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, the Dems ar going to try to set up a Ross Perot type to have a three way race in 2008. It definately looks like Hilliary will run since she on th Illegal alien band wagon..

Richardson looks like he will play the Perot part.

Our cowards of congress(RINO's) are hiding behind their so call GOP flags. If it were up to me I would cut their reelection funding and toss their asses out of the GOP..
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Not to worry. As soon as the repubs figure out what's happening, THEY will pander however necessary and negate the dems strategy. Back to square 1. Or zero.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top