Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 5:04:53 PM EDT
Weirdest place I have ever seen hunch punch made was these girls we used to hang out with would clean the dual sinks in their trailer's kitchen real good and then put the stoppers in and proceed to make some of the best Golden Grain/Everclear punch you have ever had, lots of fresh fruit, etc. Kinda weird. They always said they were gonna make a whole bath tub full but I don't know if I would have dipped my cup in there. Ok yeah I would have

Funniest story is I had lent a huge stainless stell crawfish boiling pot (15 gallons) to some people to make their punch in and after things wound down at the party we decided to go to the local truckstop diner for some greasy food. Loaded up the remaing punch in the back of the truck. After eating and being threatened by the filthy cook with a huge wooden spoon we parked in the back amongst all the semi's and started drinking our punch again. A few truckers got out of their rigs to see what the noise was about at 2am and we passed out some more cups so they could partake as well. Hope they were just starting their break period and not about head on down the road
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top