Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 3:58:52 PM EDT
?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
No. Once you've posted in it, it will reappear in your My Active Topics. If you mean unsubscribe to a topic (no more email notifications of a new post int he thread) just click the "unsubscribe" button.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No. Once you've posted in it, it will reappear in your My Active Topics. If you mean unsubscribe to a topic (no more email notifications of a new post int he thread) just click the "unsubscribe" button.

No, I was wondering if I could stop a topic from showing up in My Active Topics.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
No, once you post, you have tagged it.

what did you tag that you wish not to see anymore?

did you tag the thread where sgtar15's expressed his tree hugging tendencies?

i kinda want to remove that one myself.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, just say something really bad about the ROP in it, then it will get locked and disappear from your active topics shortly.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

what did you tag that you wish not to see anymore?

just stuff like feedback threads and the forever rising the the top dealer threads on the ee...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I was wondering if I could stop a topic from showing up in My Active Topics.

Thanks!

Welcome.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I tested my avatar in the avatar test thread. Now that thread will be with me forever.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
someone has to do it

tag
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!

Welcome.

you could always let your team membership expire, then you won't even see the My Active Topics button.
Although we still have some non-teamers tagging threads.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

you could always let your team membership expire, then you won't even see the My Active Topics button.
Although we still have some non-teamers tagging threads.

I did that before I was a team member. Makes using the search later alot easier when you can search for your own username.... Although I now enjoy the "My Active Topics" button much better
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How about just ignoring the thread when it pops up in your "My Active Topics" list?

obviously that's what I do.  I was just wondering if I could unclutter my active topics list by deleting some threads that I'm no longer interested in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top