Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 3:00:00 PM EDT
back in feburary we had this clown come and install a new vinyl floor covering to our kitchen, they screwed it up bad and then put a new layer on top,...well they screwed that one up too!when i tried to reason with the owner of the company to remedy the situation, he said that he wasnt about to lose money on it so there was nothing that he would do.well now all these months later and my first small claims visit!>>>    Judgement for the Plaintiff   Wahhoooo  its amazing how some people could not care less if your not a satisfied customer or not, or anything, its all about the dollar! makes me sick, i dont know how some of these asshats live with themselves!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
, its all about the dollar! makes me sick, i dont know how some of these asshats live with themselves!

They probably live pretty well off and laugh mirthlessly at the fools who don't complain...mwahaha ha  ha

HA!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
, its all about the dollar! makes me sick, i dont know how some of these asshats live with themselves!

They probably live pretty well off and laugh mirthlessly at the fools who don't complain...mwahaha ha  ha

HA!

sure as shit in a nutshell!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you let us know when you actually collect.
Winning is one thing, actually getting your money is another...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Make sure you let us know when you actually collect.
Winning is one thing, actually getting your money is another...

yeah , no doubt.  but were in a program called Pre Paid Legal   we'll immediately have a letter written, and as a follow up will put a lien on his business    We'll keep ya posted
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top