Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 11:52:57 AM EDT
Teen Shot In Head While Defending Friend

Police Searching For Suspects

Aug 16, 2005 7:43 am US/Pacific
LOS ANGELES (AP) Los Angeles police are trying to identify a group of gang members that fatally shot a North Hollywood teen who was trying to defend his disabled friend.

Fifteen-year-old Samuel Salas and his friend were on their way to a party Saturday when the group demanded to know their gang affiliation.

Police say the two answered they were not involved with gangs, but about a dozen members of the group attacked Salas' friend. When Salas tried to defend him, one of the suspects pulled out a handgun and shot the teen in the head.

Police are hoping anyone who might have seen the attack would come forward.

I'll bet every one of the bangers has a long list of priors they received diversion or probation for.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
the way things are going, the smart move whenever you see a gang member will be to just shoot them...in the face. repeatedly.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the way things are going, the smart move whenever you see a gang member will be to just shoot them...in the face. repeatedly.

In cali though, they would probably be charged with a 'Hate' crime.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Works for me
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Much as I hate to say it this may well be our only defense soon. Stinking gang members really suck.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Eventually..................eventually.

I think the breakdown of society is much closer then people think.  It is not going to be like a movie on Sci-Fi or anything like that, but there will be chaos and there will be shoot first, ask questions later, until people start to behave like humans again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Much as I hate to say it this may well be our only defense soon. Stinking gang members really suck.

Thats probably the best way to solve the problem. How much gun crime do you think is related to gangs?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'd almost be on board with that.  ID yourself as a gang member, and your an open target.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#8]

In cali though, they would probably be charged with a 'Hate' crime.

Never shoot and tell, just another dead banger.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#9]
So this is what a Liberal utopia looks like. Viva diversity.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Gang members are like roaches, and they should be exterminated as such.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#11]
i lived in that god forsaken shithole of a city for 14 years, and its a stinking cesspool!  nothing but gangbangers everywhere,.  you cant throw a rock without hitting one.  no respect for authority, no love for this country, thats what best describes them.  all gan members shoot be tortured, mutilated, or shot! i moved 3000 miles away and i still can smell their stink.  death to all of them i say, death!!!!   cant wait for the earthquake to take the whole state....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I understand right from wrong I don't confuse them. I really can't understand why the police would be so hot to catch a vigilante who was killing gang members, or even other scum that kill, rob, rape, molest, or otherwise cause great damage to the good folks in society.

I know they would do their best to bring in the vigilante, because he was breaking the law. I think someone who fulfills the role af a vigilante in an honest manner, such as killing the drug deales,rapist, gange members,molesters,muderers,etc,etc should be given a medal from the president for helping make America beautiful once again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I like how Toby Kieth put it in "Beer for my Horses".
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How much gun crime do you think is related to gangs?

Most of it.  But if the police had arrested the suspect for CCW pon the way to the shooting the left would blast them for "profiling" latino or black males and the right would blast them for enforcing concealed carry laws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top