Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 10:40:52 AM EDT
The Clintons and Gore always do this; they always try to revise the past (where they didn't look so good) with blatent lies that are meant to give the impression that they were wise, forward-looking, and great. Never mind anyone can easily look up what they actually did in the past, doesn't stop them from casually lying about it to make themselves seem smarter than they actually are.

This reminds me about how he complained that nothing big like 9/11 happened during his term as president

Monday, Aug. 15, 2005 10:41 p.m. EDT

Clinton: I Would Have Attacked Bin Laden

Ex-president Bill Clinton now says he would have taken out Osama bin Laden before the 9/11 attacks – if only the FBI and CIA had been able to prove the al-Qaida mastermind was behind the attack on the U.S.S. Cole.

"I desperately wish that I had been president when the FBI and CIA finally confirmed, officially, that bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the U.S.S. Cole," Clinton tells New York magazine this week. "Then we could have launched an attack on Afghanistan early."

"I don’t know if it would have prevented 9/11," he added. "But it certainly would have complicated it.”

Despite his failure to launch such an attack, Clinton said he saw the danger posed by bin Laden much more clearly than did President Bush.

"I always thought that bin Laden was a bigger threat than the Bush administration did," he told New York magazine.

newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/8/15/224430.shtml
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The Clintons and Gore always do this; they always try to revise the past (where they didn't look so good) with blatent lies that are meant to give the impression that they were wise, forward-looking, and great. Never mind anyone can easily look up what they actually did in the past, doesn't stop them from casually lying about it to make themselves seem smarter than they actually are.

This reminds me about how he complained that nothing big like 9/11 happened during his term as president

Monday, Aug. 15, 2005 10:41 p.m. EDT

Ex-president Bill Clinton now says he would have taken out Osama bin Laden before the 9/11 attacks – if only the FBI and CIA had been able to prove the al-Qaida mastermind was behind the attack on the U.S.S. Cole.

"I desperately wish that I had been president when the FBI and CIA finally confirmed, officially, that bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the U.S.S. Cole," Clinton tells New York magazine this week. "Then we could have launched an attack on Afghanistan early."

"I don’t know if it would have prevented 9/11," he added. "But it certainly would have complicated it.”

Despite his failure to launch such an attack, Clinton said he saw the danger posed by bin Laden much more clearly than did President Bush.

"I always thought that bin Laden was a bigger threat than the Bush administration did," he told New York magazine.

newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/8/15/224430.shtml

Suuuuuure.

Just like he "took care of things" when the USS COLE got bombed
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#2]
instead he was attacking his interns
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Clinton is such a smarmy motherfucker.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"I always thought that bin Laden was a bigger threat than the Bush administration did," he told New York magazine but I was too busy getting blowjobs on company time to act on it.

And which one was it again that actually went after Bin Laden?  

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"I always thought that bin Laden was a bigger threat than the Bush administration did," he told New York magazine but I was too busy getting blowjobs on company time to act on it.

The reason the he never went after it was that he's a fucking Deomcrat that doesn't do sh$t.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Komrade Klinton would have let this bitch handle it

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Typical Democrat , should a  , could a , would a , after action garbage.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Clinton is such a smarmy motherfucker.  

I don't usually +1 profanity but it's never been so applicable as in this case.

+1
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Clinton is so dumb he didn't think Bin Laden was a criminal/terrorist.  Clinton said Sudan couldn't hand him over to us because we had nothing to charge him with.  He wanted them to give Bin Laden to SA but they wouldn't take him either so he ended up in Afghanistan.  He says so right here.

Shok
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Of course, when he had the chance to get Bin Laden, he turned it down. Washington Post Story

Speculation is fun, but actions speak much louder than words.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Lying POS & National Disgrace.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No kidding.

What a tool. "I would have done so-and-so."

Well? Did you? STFU then you lying sack of shit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Look, maybe we should have some respect and go easy on the guy. I mean, his VP DID invent the Internet!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Clinton would have sucked OBL penis given the chance.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#16]
He is a piece of work.

GM
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Military had Bin Hidin in the crosshairs 3 times on Clinton's watch (so someone thought he was a threat). Clinton refused to step up and give the orders. Fuck off Bill, you lying cocksucker.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Evidently blowing up US embassies in two African countries was not response-worthy to President Clinton.  Guess Africa didn't mean much to him.  A question that I would have asked is "Did you order planning for such an attack so that if proof came in you could execute it quickly?"
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Slick Willie at it again....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Billl bombed an aspirin factory with cruise missiles and he was finished.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:06:46 PM EDT
[#21]

"I desperately wish that I had been president when the FBI and CIA finally confirmed, officially, that bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the U.S.S. Cole," Clinton tells New York magazine this week. "Then we could have launched an attack on Afghanistan early fired a few cruise missles at a baby food factory."

Fixed the Klinton quote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top